• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Test E , P , A or C or just run sus
@ what dose .. Is there any long term sides ?

Last edited:
some people do a cycle eg - prop, test e and deca. then (cruise)for the same amount of time on 250mg/wk of test e, then do a cycle (blast) again, followed by a cruise. most blasts last 8-12 weeks depending on compounds.
personally iv done 16 weeks cycles b4 but never a cruise type situation. from what iv heard from the "older" crowd they seem to like the blast/cruise scenario.
i am going to try it in the future.

i know some guys that have done a full on cycle(blast) for 12 months followed by intense PCT with HCG at high doses, with no known il effects on their body or functions, in saying that im pretty sure most guys would say it would be madness.

i know some guys that have done a full on cycle(blast) for 12 months followed by intense PCT with HCG at high doses, with no known il effects on their body or functions, in saying that im pretty sure most guys would say it would be madness.

Yup... No sides or long term damage to them was seen...

Yeah... sides?! what are sides? - It's normal to have go bald, have titties bigger than the Mrs. and the nads shrivel up permanently :)

Let's not forget the fact you'll shave years/decades off the life expectancy.

About 3 months of intensive pct, allot of clomid and hcg. Then I was completely off for 2 years after that.

Did you find it addictive? I dont mean in the heroin sense, but in the sense that you didnt get the results while off that you did while on.

test is run by many year round as they blast and cruise... blasting is when they use test and add other compounds, then they cruise on just test..they do this instead of running a PCT...they never come off.