• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Clenbuterol: Should I feel the side effects? Dose suggestions?

Performance Enhancing Drugs. At least it would be probably classified as that in a sporting body (along with marijuana)

The article you linked originally said it also created a catabolic environment i n the body, and hence was often taken in conjunction with steroids (test etc). Fuck that!

That says a qualitative effect but doesnt state its magnitude. So it would help stimulate beta receptors in fat and muscle, but by how much? By any significant amount when your body fat is 20%? I would imagine it helping more as you got really stupidly low (sub 10%) but for most people (you included I imagine) sub 10% isnt a goal.

So I guess my Q is unanswered unless a clen guru wants to come along and give me some idea of how much it helps above and over just dieting. Preferably a figure in kg of fat you can lose a week, since 750g-1kg is possible without clen... Does clen allow you to lose up to 2kg etc? Without as much muscle loss? Doesnt sound like it

Well done on your training so far Lane. I've used Albuterol which is Clen's little brother and a little less intense, and I can say the increased heart rate is quite normal. Sometimes when I couldn't even notice the increased heart rate a quick check of a HR monitor showed is was still well over normal rate.

As far as advice goes you would be much better searching for someone that has used Clen before or better is using it atm who can tell you about their experiences with side effects and dosages etc. Although the naysayers are just looking out for you it probably doesn't help you with what you are looking for.

Hi Lane,
Well done on your losses so far you seem to be doing really well.
Reading through your post and with all the negative feedback no one has mentioned this little excert I found for you to read.

'Another difficulty that you may have with taking clenbuterol is that it can affect the thyroid negatively. It can hyper activate the thyroid, causing you to lose weight uncontrollably, even beyond what you wanted. Although you may feel as if a hyperactive thyroid is a good thing, it often turns to hypothyroidism later on in life. If you feel that you are having a difficult time losing weight now, try losing weight with a thyroid that is no longer functioning properly. You will wish you never took clenbuterol in the first place.'

Anyway with out sounding like a negative prick, just be carefull as I know many women with hypo thyroids and they are all angry bitches, ask my sister!

Zyzz was an avid Clenbuterol user.

Plus all the other shit (non AAS stuff too) and a smoker etc.

Hardly an example of good health.