• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Clenbuterol: Should I feel the side effects? Dose suggestions?

LANE

Hi there. Apologies for the length.

Background wise, I'm a 27 year-old-female. I'm 166cm tall and 70kg. I started training weights 5 weeks ago, with 3 days of weights and cardio, and 3 days of cardio. Twelve months prior to this I was doing cardio. I lost 15kg over 12 months, and my goal is to lose a further 5-8kgs and tone.

A friend recently introduced me to liquid Clenbuterol (1ml/200mcg), and I'm trying to figure out the right dose for me. I've read a lot of info about it and the suggested approach to the dose i.e. 40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100 and so on, but I'm not sure what I should be feeling i.e raised body temperature, elevated heart rate etc?

From what I've read, Clen works by increasing your core temperature slightly, which in turn burns fat. What I'm wondering is, should I also expect to see an increase in my heart rate as well?

I found this post to be one of the best I've come across. http://ausbb.com/steroids-performance-enhancers/16979-clenbuterol-handbook.html

Last edited:
You start training for the first time only 5 weeks ago, so you go straight for the drugs with no experience.
Stupidity.

Have you been taking potassium and taurine to assist with cramp and shakes.
You should ramp up your dose to a level where sides are noticeable but still tolerable.

It's all in that thread. Read it and then read it again.

I should add that if you have only commenced any form of training why are you taking Clen? Clen is not to be messed with and you could've lost 5 kg naturally very easily.

Firstly, Darkoz, ask questions before calling me an idiot. This is my first post, and I'd appreciate the opportunity to share in a welcoming environment.

GROAR, thanks for the reply. I've been going to gym for a total of 12 months and have lost 15kgs over that period, but all I'd been doing was cardio. Five weeks ago I started personal training, which is when I started my weights. I wasn't doing them beforehand because I didn't feel comfortable with using the equipment properly. The trainer has helped a lot, and after a good chat with my friend about Clen, I asked if I could try it to shed the last 5-8 kgs, which have been the most difficult to shed.

Hope that gives a little more info.

GROAR, sorry, I haven't started potassium or taurine yet, but I have read about them and plan on getting them tomorrow.

Like anything in life you need to research before jumping in.
I hope it works out for you.

Is the main side effect that I should feel (to a level where it's noticeable), an elevated heart rate? That's the main one I'm unsure about. Most of the others seem to be negative sides, where the elevated heart rate, within reason, would be beneficial I suspect. Raised heart rate = increased calories being burnt. Sorry if it seems like a stupid question, but it wasn't something covered in threads I've read.

Raised heart rate does not been extra cals burnt.
Increase in body temp will result in more cals burnt. I wouldn't want my heart racing too much.

Raised heart rate does not been extra cals burnt.
Increase in body temp will result in more cals burnt. I wouldn't want my heart racing too much.

Great, that's what I needed to know. I was just confused because my first day I was burning mass calories and had a raised heart rate. I just thought there may have be a connection. Thank you!

12 months cardio and 5 weeks weight training. Yeah you have hit your drug free limit. Time to gear up.

This post has become really negative. You don't know me. I've trained over different periods of time during the last 7 years, but this is the first time I've taken on weights with the intention of gaining muscle. I wouldn't throw stones in glass houses, especially when all I've given you is a little slice of information that could be interpreted in any way you like. I don't have to justify myself to you anyway.

I don't blame anyone for looking for a good shortcut for weightloss.

As far as I'm aware though there aren't really any. Does this drug allow you to lose more than 1kg a week (which is around the max you can safely lose I've been told) and not lose huge amounts of muscle too?

OP 15kg over 5 weeks is fairly insane, I'm guessing a lot is water weight loss. It's not really sustainable. I lost around 55kg over 12-15 months, I found a slight calorie deficit was the most effective, as well as doing things I liked (to keep my mind off food). The only exercise I did was brisk walking.

The 'natural way' might be just as fast and you'll learn more to help you maintain it when you finish a calorie deficit. One of the biggest things being how to count calories, and not to binge on carbs... And not to diet too hard, or binging on carbs becomes very hard to resist.

This post has become really negative. You don't know me. I've trained over different periods of time during the last 7 years, but this is the first time I've taken on weights with the intention of gaining muscle. I wouldn't throw stones in glass houses, especially when all I've given you is a little slice of information that could be interpreted in any way you like. I don't have to justify myself to you anyway.

Good for you bro.

Dont get upset you are the one taking drugs to lose weight without even knowing what you are doing not any of us.