• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Natural Bodybuilding in the next decade"

Fitnation

With the current boom in the supplement industry with pre-workout formulas, I am curious as to what will be available within the next decade. Will we eventually see over the counter pro-hormones in Australia or will peptides become more mainstream and accessible. Keen to hear people's views.

I have a hunch that the pharmaceutical companies are negotiating behind the scenes for commercial steroids in some form. Supplement companies are also trying to up the anti on what they can add to their products as well.

Supplement companies have absolutely zero pull with government regulations. If anything they are going to be more limited in the supplements they can sell. Like the recent banning of DMAA.

beef and chicken ?

Op im so chicken I hadn't had n e 4 3 months. Just beef dalmon n tuna n eggs. Quinoa rice n sweet potatoes for carbs. I eat pretty clean coz I don't eat processed food coz im allergic to gluten. And I won't pay top dollar for specialty gluten free food. I eat basics

I'm with McFly. I eat Beef and Chicken, Eggs, Quinoa, Sweet Potato and lots of green leafy veggies, some nuts and seeds, avocado for good fats and some fruit. I do take a 100% pure, unflavoured, Whey Protein Isolate and Casein. There are literally no other ingredients in these products other than the core protein/casein. I'm about to start taking BCAA's with Leucine Powder and Waxy Maize Starch, post-workout.

I eat like a pig compared to you guys - Indian curries, thai, pizza, oporto, lasagne, steak sangas etc not many veggies and lots of fat. Hate sweet potatoes, give me a deep fried chip any day. Do like to guzzle on extra virgin olive oil though. yum.

Only supplement I take now is multi vitamins and fish oil. Hit my macros without adding shakes.

I have 2 shakes a day with 150ml milk, blueberries, occasionally walnuts and some misc other fruit. Keeps me going and fills the gaps. With how busy I am I only eat really 2 solid large meals, occasionally 3. Has been working fine the last 5-6 months. Generally don't eat til 12.30PM (up at 7am-8am)

I have 2 shakes a day with 150ml milk, blueberries, occasionally walnuts and some misc other fruit. Keeps me going and fills the gaps. With how busy I am I only eat really 2 solid large meals, occasionally 3. Has been working fine the last 5-6 months. Generally don't eat til 12.30PM (up at 7am-8am)

I been buking I been on like 4 to 5 serves of rice a day. Im a carb addict

I eat like a pig compared to you guys - Indian curries, thai, pizza, oporto, lasagne, steak sangas etc not many veggies and lots of fat. Hate sweet potatoes, give me a deep fried chip any day. Do like to guzzle on extra virgin olive oil though. yum.

Only supplement I take now is multi vitamins and fish oil. Hit my macros without adding shakes.

Oink! :eek: :)

To be honest i don't see what all the fuss is with DMAA.

I was able to grab a tub of 'muscle marinade' and I must be missing something as I prefer pre's without all the priority blend crap.

Personally i like to cap my own blend of stims for workouts that way i know down to the point what is in it.

As to bodybuilding going natural ... My thoughts are that until people start to drop like flys from all the performance enhancing supplements and chems nothing will change. The latest witch-hunt was bought about because large amounts of money is involved via sports betting.

Personally I would like to see all substances be available at resonable cost ... But now I am dreaming.

To be honest i don't see what all the fuss is with DMAA.

I was able to grab a tub of 'muscle marinade' and I must be missing something as I prefer pre's without all the priority blend crap.

Personally i like to cap my own blend of stims for workouts that way i know down to the point what is in it.

As to bodybuilding going natural ... My thoughts are that until people start to drop like flys from all the performance enhancing supplements and chems nothing will change. The latest witch-hunt was bought about because large amounts of money is involved via sports betting.

Personally I would like to see all substances be available at resonable cost ... But now I am dreaming.
Great post if it wasn't for this current witchunt I am very sure we would have been moving down that path.