• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Natural Bodybuilding in the next decade"

People are in a dream world if they think there is going to be more relaxed rules in regards to supps and PEDs.

I always appreciate natty physiques. Not sure where it's going to be honest. Was at the natural mania and there were some decent rigs, including our boy Luke Rizzuto. He's lean and looks great for someone weighing in at 66kg. At 75-80kg he will dominate, has an incredible ability to stay very lean year round.

I haven't read enough on the testing, but what is the window for someone who has juiced in terms of being caught in a natural comp? I am careful before I accuse anyone of juicing because I have had the finger pointed at me many a time, let alone the small talk over the years in the gym ("you can only look like that guy if you're on the gear, impossible otherwise")

It is somewhat flattering though.

I know as a member of INBA you can be tested whenever as part of membership contract, and possible fines, plus having to pay for the tests if you are caught. But this would rarely happen, and testing would be reserved for those competing at worlds and the natty olympia.

Each year testing becomes more available and cost effective as the Amateur Natural competitions grow bigger each year. If you're going to juice stick to the appropriate feds and dont be a fucking dog.