• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WA GPC States

wingman

Super M0derator
601944_10151632838642803_672615833_n.jpg

Discuss

Oni are you going to Nats?

Possibly. If so I'll be competing 100% raw. I'm fed up of the bullshit and found my training has become too results based and I don't like it. I train because I enjoy it so if I do decide to compete I won't be peaking or anything it will just be another gym session :)

Possibly. If so I'll be competing 100% raw. I'm fed up of the bullshit and found my training has become too results based and I don't like it. I train because I enjoy it so if I do decide to compete I won't be peaking or anything it will just be another gym session :)

Raw, raw or wraps raw?

What? That's fucking retarded
If Coan, Kirk and Hatfield can walk out 1000+ pounds I'm pretty sure I can walk out 4 plates. Fuck this noise this kinda shit is exactly what puts me off competing. What's next? You have to raise your arms in the air and dramatically drop them before every deadlift? Handoff-only benches?

Calm down Judy, it's because of the straps on the mono, you walk back and it becomes a swing.

Don't like it go to PA, no wraps and you can walk out squats all day.

What? That's fucking retarded
If Coan, Kirk and Hatfield can walk out 1000+ pounds I'm pretty sure I can walk out 4 plates. Fuck this noise this kinda shit is exactly what puts me off competing. What's next? You have to raise your arms in the air and dramatically drop them before every deadlift? Handoff-only benches?

IPF ftw........

:eek: