• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tim Sharky Ward

Brick

Lee Priest?

Sharky

hib0K.png

Hmmm this guy lacks the charisma though

Last edited:
One word of advice, avoid the tall ones: they're ladyboys. Unless you like that kinda thing, in which case you'll love Thailand even more.
I'll b going to a full moon party there in a few months. Great advice! Buuutt..shit, I wouldn't use height to judge if a 'lady' is really a ladyboy or not, surely there are better telltale signs short of using that innocent grope trick. What if the ladyboy happens to be a shorter variety haha.. then you're fucked.

why won't your gfs there come to oz with you?

Omg. Definately wouldn't want that dide chatting me up in the gym. Hope he has a nice personality :p

Omg. Definately wouldn't want that dide chatting me up in the gym. Hope he has a nice personality :p

You couldn't resist him Kaz, thats the one and only former King of the Gold Coast and now King of Pattaya.

LOL it's become it's own thread, I'm gonna look like a Sharky loving tool.

Never mind he is a bit of a legend.

Just to clarify this thread was started as a throw away comment to bait our latest resident troll.

I don't aspire to be Sharky, being anything other then Brick would only detract from my ALPHA persona.