• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hit Girl (Chloe Grace Moretz): "Okay, you ****s. Let's see what you can do now!"

I'd like to chat her up at the gym (if she's over 18 by now).

I go to the gym to workout.
^this. I train at a boxing and martial arts gym. We occasionally get some fat bloke who brings his blonde wife or girlfriend in. Can't train for shit. Treadmill, corework, few benches, leg curls or presses, back extentions then off. Occassionally they'll hop in one of the rings and do a bit of boxing, tap tap shit.

Balls to the fuckin walls mofo. Its a place of work. A house of pain!

chicks love to go and be noticed and perved at, but then pretend to be indignant if you stare at their arse too much (the lululemon wearing, leggings, and full on makeup.
chicks get pleasure in a number of ways. They want the attention to feel "I'm so pretty" - the Jodie Lows of the gym and/or the ones who get pleasure out of the sense of Power they feel by leading you around by your cock.

Its a gym, a place of work. You wanna do the "slut strut" around me bish, drop your pants, lie on the floor and spread em bish otherwise piss off!

OldManLoveMuscle: my father is a widow similar to you. He's got assets like you. Chicks that age are soooooooooooo much after money its unreal. He can't remarry or have a long term relationship ("find love"). He's had half a dozen or so girlfriends. All except one were after the coin. The last one called the Police around to my Father's house. The Police told my Father he had 1 hour to pack his stuff and get out (of his own house). Took hours down the Police station to sort out, luckily one of my sisters worked for Qld Police at the time and was able to sort it out.
Father's girlfriend then engaged a Solicitor demanding 50% of his assets. Took one letter from my Father's Solictor in reply to fuck that bitch off.

OldManLoveMuscle: take the tip of Ausbb resident philosopher Grippy. If you get one of these bishes:

Take it and fuck it hard, up against the wall!

Sounds like your old man needs me to take him on a tour of Thailand. I have two long-term girlfriends there. Each is uni-educated with good careers (they may or may not have been bargirls at some stage - who am I to judge?). Aged 30 and 32 but look 18 and 19. Fit and jealous as hell, but fortunately geographically distant and blissfully unaware of each other. But most importantly, both know I will never remarry and have learnt to live with that fact and the fact that I travel a lot.

Still, the shit could hit the fan and my dick could end up as duck food if they ever do see me with another woman. Thais are so emotional. So I don't facebook. And they won't ever come to Oz with me.

I should be OK (fingers crossed).

Going to thailand is definitely a good way to avoid women who are just after your money.

The Land of Smiles is much more than just Pattaya and full moon raves on the beach. I've been 'going' to Thailand since 1980. Stopped when I met my wife (Australian) in 1990. We had six good years together. Returned in 1998. Love the place. One word of advice, avoid the tall ones: they're ladyboys. Unless you like that kinda thing, in which case you'll love Thailand even more.

Oh, and the food's pretty good.

Of course not but we'll let him decide kaz

Obviously it is a personal matter and it involved much grieving. It was a life-changer. The reason I won't address the question here, however, is that I wish to retain my anonymity. Too much info and someone will work out who I am. Revealing I regularly spend time in Thailand may have already proved a mistake in that regard.

Anyway, the squat rack beckons!

Last edited:
Obviously it is a personal matter and it involved much grieving. It was a life-changer. The reason I won't address the question here, however, is that I wish to retain my anonymity. Too much info and someone will work out who I am. Revealing I regularly spend time in Thailand may have already proved a mistake in that regard.

Fair enough, hope I didn't offend you.

Is there a problem with anyone knowing who you are?

Fair enough, hope I didn't offend you.

QUOTE]

Offend? Of course not. Just try and offend me! Cannot be done.

Is there a problem with anyone knowing who you are?

Kinda, when you start your online presence with a declaration you intend to cheat in your 2013 bodybuilding comeback. Actually, comeback is the wrong word, coz I have yet to get there in the first place (a Mr Australia title).

Plus, I like to annoy, as some of you may have already noticed.

Lee Priest?

Damn! Cover blown already! And I thought I'd successfully pixelated out from my avatar my wonderful, unique, artistic, discrete and woman-attracting face tattoo!

BTW, just got back from the gym. 12 sets of squats and a lifetime pb: 4 reps at 180 kg. Not much, I know, but they're rock-bottom and no pause at the top. All thanks, I reckon, to the aggravation of posting here in this forum today!

Man, I pity people who don't workout. I'm as high as a kite on endorphins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly Oldman has shacked up with one if these lonely lasses and has gone MIA.

Maybe if We guess his name it may flush him out
Lol
:eek:

Well he has given his age and competition dates he competed in and placings he had, so really should be easy to find out who he is.

Was going to do it the other day but could not be bothered.