• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you define 'natural'?

Yeah he never failed a drug test, that doesn't mean anything apart from he didn't fail a drug test. Neither did lance armstrong. While you cant know 100% it doesn't take a genius to know you don't get pro bodybuilder big without drugs. It's an extremely safe bet he was on the juice.

It's a 100% certainty... No natty lifters will ever make the,stage at the Arnold...

Yeah he never failed a drug test, that doesn't mean anything apart from he didn't fail a drug test. Neither did lance armstrong. While you cant know 100% it doesn't take a genius to know you don't get pro bodybuilder big without drugs. It's an extremely safe bet he was on the juice.

Bazza, you didn't answer my Q. Do you have the right to call him non-natural? People can and will think whatever they want, but slander is another thing altogether, and listing Luke as a bb who died young of steroid abuse is slander in my book.

Bazza, you didn't answer my Q. Do you have the right to call him non-natural? People can and will think whatever they want, but slander is another thing altogether, and listing Luke as a bb who died young of steroid abuse is slander in my book.

Yes he was not natural i would put my house on it. It's not slander it's real life.

And if you weren't anonymous Luke Woods family would take you to court and you'd be saying bye-bye to that house! I believe the correct acronym is LOL!

I never said he died from steroids i don't know what he died from. I said he is not natural.

It's only slander if its false. My house is totally safe. Lol.

I never said he died from steroids i don't know what he died from. I said he is not natural.

It's only slander if its false. My house is totally safe. Lol.

It's only safe because you, Sir, are an anonymous coward! Slander is what the lawyers prove it is. If you were the guy who'd posted Luke's name as a dead drug cheat and your identity was proven you would be a sitting duck for court action. That's reality!

It's only safe because you, Sir, are an anonymous coward! Slander is what the lawyers prove it is. If you were the guy who'd posted Luke's name as a dead drug cheat and your identity was proven you would be a sitting duck for court action. That's reality!

It may be reality in your fairy land.

You are a moron. That's not slander because there is plenty of evidence of it all over this forum.

It may be reality in your fairy land.

You are a moron. That's not slander because there is plenty of evidence of it all over this forum.

Bazza20, you just don't get it. If you or anyone else was to publish what you call "evidence" under your real name, you will be taken to court and you will lose big time. Simple. If you don't believe me, try it. It's easy. State "Luke woods was on drugs" in this forum. Post your real name and a scan of your drivers licence. Then count down the minutes before the lawyers sue you.

You will also go down as a creep who trashtalks dead men.

And you call me a moron?

Bazza20, you just don't get it. If you or anyone else was to publish what you call "evidence" under your real name, you will be taken to court and you will lose big time. Simple. If you don't believe me, try it. It's easy. State "Luke woods was on drugs" in this forum. Post your real name and a scan of your drivers licence. Then count down the minutes before the lawyers sue you.

You will also go down as a creep who trashtalks dead men.

And you call me a moron?

You are trying to put words in my mouth like drug cheat or saying I trash talked a dead man. Find where i said that, I didn't. You are making shit up. Slander even.

That things I said were its a safe bet he was on the juice.

He was not natural.

Lol.

Find a lawyer that would touch that with a ten foot pole.

You are trying to put words in my mouth like drug cheat. I never trash talked a dead man. Find where i said that.

That things I said were its a safe bet he was on the juice.

He was not natural.

Lol.

Find a lawyer that would touch that with a ten foot pole.

OK. "Luke Wood was not natural" will do just fine. I challenge you to repeat that, and, as I said, post your real name with a scan of your drivers licence. Then I'll alert the Woods estate and we'll see exactly how many lawyers will touch it (although they'll only need one).

But you won't of course. Coz you're an online anonymous coward who thinks it's OK to slander dead men who can't defend themselves. You make me sick, you insignificant worm.

OK. "Luke Wood was not natural" will do just fine. I challenge you to repeat that, and, as I said, post your real name with a scan of your drivers licence. Then I'll alert the Woods estate and we'll see exactly how many lawyers will touch it (although they'll only need one).

But you won't of course. Coz you're an online anonymous coward who thinks it's OK to slander dead men who can't defend themselves. You make me sick, you insignificant worm.

Lol. Give it a rest.

I said he was not natural.

Define natural then?

Earlier on I said you are not natural if you have been on the juice at any time.

Define juice then? Orange juice, alcohol, supplements of any sort.

And stop putting words in my mouth. I've got not problem with Luke Wood in how he trained, competed, looked or lived his life. Like I said you are the one making false accusations about me.

Nazzy.
I believe it was T3 overdose not Tren.

Luke wrote about this on another forum.

I seem to remember that as well.

And writing about hormone use( not that I have an issue with it) on a forum could easily lead someone to believe they may not be natural???

I seem to remember that as well.

And writing about hormone use( not that I have an issue with it) on a forum could easily lead someone to believe they may not be natural???

If you saw the guy training you would immediately recognise that his build was not natural...

You would often see him in the aerobics room posing in front of the mirrors... Fuckin massive...

If you saw the guy training you would immediately recognise that his build was not natural...

You would often see him in the aerobics room posing in front of the mirrors... Fuckin massive...

Yep he didn't look natural. Pro bodybuilders look like freaks, that's the look they are going for.