• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Your a fraud Kent I hope your plastic trophy is worth taking the hard work away from someone who actually deserved it. Reveal your self now u hobbit

Oni said 'From looking at a lot of men in my time I can confirm that physique looks pretty natural but there is also the possibility of getting that look from low dose dbol and deca :DDDD'

This one of Oni's best ever.

From looking at a lot of men in my time I can confirm that physique looks pretty natural but there is also the possibility of getting that look from low dose dbol and deca :DDDD
What do you reckon these guys are on Oni?

silly-gay-men.jpg

You can't say Wingman's cock.

Was his name Clark?
Kunce

Clark Kent?? Ill beat this **** with in to an ounce of he's life! !! I don't want Hobbits like this on my forum...lolll just kidding where u at buddy? ! I like your story's there funny

Dear groar kind sir sorry in advance please do not ban me xox just transfer this to another section and we will get back on track :)

Love Marty xox

Elderly bodybuilder Ray Moon has a rig built to last

207331-ray-moon.jpg

MOVE over Majak Daw, Ray Moon has a rippling rig the envy of men half his age.
The pumped up 83-year-old is not letting age slow him down and when it comes to his life's passion, body building, he's still going strong.
After two years in semi-retirement, Mr Moon has won a battle with bladder cancer and was back dominating the stage at the NABBA International Championships in Thornbury on the weekend.

209522-ray-moon.jpg

The octogenarian Arnie hit the stage in the men's masters over-35 section competing with blokes half his age.

After his illness two years ago Mr Moon started back at the gym gingerly, lifting just 1kg of weights in each hand. He says he is now back up to 45kg on his lateral pulls.

207334-ray-moon.jpg

Mr Moon reckons he gives North Melbourne footballer Daw a run for his money.
"He's incredible. There's only one catch: he attracts more girls," he said with a laugh.

Elderly bodybuilder Ray Moon has a rig built to last | The Courier-Mail

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; Did we ever find out what happened to [MENTION=15785]OldManMuscle[/MENTION];