• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
OK, I've finally worked out how to insert jpegs and there are several pics on page 1 of this thread. Note, they are not my best photos, but are simply those I suspect have never been published (I wanna maintain some anonimity - a sense of mystery, if you will ...).:)

To be honest, I know life time drug free BBers that have a much better physique than your 1999 comp.

If you cheat, and dont win, I will laugh at you very, very hard.

To be honest, I know life time drug free BBers that have a much better physique than your 1999 comp.

If you cheat, and dont win, I will laugh at you very, very hard.

And that would OK if you laugh, Sticky (I laugh at myself all the time).

And, yes, I too know many (allegedly) life time drug free BBers with better physiques than mine (Note, however, that the 1999 blue-backed studio shots you are referring to were not competition and were 2years after my last drug cycle. I weighed 98 kg [and usually compete around 85 kg] yet my abs were still kinda sharp).

Below is a pic of me at my competitive peak (outside at the 1996 IFBB Australia, in which I placed) which has never been published.

And because I know you guys are eagle-eyed, yes, I have 'photoshopped' out the nipple rings. A fad I was going through. I took them out before going on stage.
Faceless 1996.JPG

I honestly don't know what you you are competing at all. In all your posts I've read since you have recently joined I have yet to see you say anything positive about body building at all.

So why would you take drugs and go back to a sport you seem to dislike so much?

From looking at a lot of men in my time I can confirm that physique looks pretty natural but there is also the possibility of getting that look from low dose dbol and deca :DDDD

From looking at a lot of men in my time I can confirm that physique looks pretty natural but there is also the possibility of getting that look from low dose dbol and deca :DDDD
You have a way with words
At what age did you start looking at men?

:eek:

And your comment "we have evolved for milk" in the other thread is hilarious

I'm not full homo, I am not sexually attracted to men and wouldn't want too give or take buttseks from a man or do anything like that but do appreciate the male physique. inb4 closeted, I am pretty open and comfortable with who I am.

If you look at that guy that Buddy had as his avatar for a while, I forget his name, you will see a very similar "look". You see the leg and ab definition as well as the chest and the traps/delts. It looks pretty soft, not mega lean even when you are really lean you still get this look. Not much muscle thickness but good "maturity". Now if you look at someone who is hormonised but the same muscle mass and body fat percent like Greg Plitt it is obvious because the chest looks much thicker as well as the traps and delts especially. You also get that shrink wrapped effect on the abs and that tunnel down the middle of the abs which you will not get when natural. You only get this with tren, anavar and photoshop. See these two pics, first is Jamie Lewis who probably is on something and is really fucking lean but does not have the canal in between his abs. Also a natural who is really lean, even more so and does not have that canal but still has full ab definition and finally a woman who uses anavar + a diuretic

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pe_qX_500vk/TvKJgaBPK2I/AAAAAAAACMc/cQFXC1oa8xs/s1600/jamie+b%26w.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110226185954/4chanfit/images/c/c6/Tinytrip.jpg
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=392135.0;attach=424208;image

Its not really cheating if its not designated as a natural federation IMO. (Nabba, IFBB) People know its pretty much anything goes if you can get away with it.

Atleast with the INBA and ANB its allegedly a level playing field, and moreso cheating/disrespecting everyone else who plays by the rules if you choose to cheat.