• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Educated advise needed

jockey

Hi everyone,
I'm a brand new member hoping to get some educated advise regarding GHRP-6.
I have been researching this product for awhile now and I'm fairly convinced that it offers what I am looking for.
I'm hoping that there are people here that have experience with GHRP-6 and if they can confirm that it does offer the proported benefits.
The main things I am after are the increase in appetite, the sleep and general sense of well being - are these statements true?
Just so you know why I've chosen this is as follows:-
I'm 40 years old, 5ft 7 and way approx 50 kg...enough said?
Truly will appreciate any constructive assistance.
Cheers

50kg. Really? We're you ill? Do you have a problem eating food (intolerances etc)?

Hi Groar,
Yep unfortunately that's my weight.
Not ill just never have had much of an appetite.
Not good for a persons self esteem I can assure you!

No appetite? Have you had blood tests done to see if there is any underlying problems. I mean surely you could put on 20kg or so by eating more before considering peptides or drugs.

Mate I had bloods done a couple of years back in regards to my testosterone levels (afraid I can't quote the stats/results), but based on the results they put me on some testosterone cream which proved to be a complete waste of time.
I've tried the good old multiple meals a day instead of the traditional 3 meals but being completely honest it never lasts long. It's very hard to force yourself to eat when you simply aren't hungry.
A friend of mine got me to join the gym at the same time and even after training 4 days a week I still couldn't put on bugger all weight, though I must admit to a slight increase in energy which was great.
Guess I've just had enough.
Mate I won't even wear shorts in public because I'm too embarrassed and when you live somewhere where the average summer temp is in the 40's it ain't comfy.
Don't mean to sound all dramatic but I also don't see the point in not telling it as it is :)

You can take all the drugs you want but if you can't eat any extra it's going to have minimal benefit.

You are going to have to sort the eating out first.

On a serious note, have you considered marijuana to help with your appetite? Look into it. I had someone very close to me go through chemo and the only time they could stomach food was after burning one up.

Its got genuine medicinal properties in certain cases.

Or just do chocolate GOMAD, your still thirsty right? Get your cals in liquids

I found some of the synthetic cannabinoids to be very good for putting on weight and is actually how I medicated myself. I don't think GHRP6 is the answer. It will make you hungry but our problem isn't hunger it's not being able to get enough food down. GHRP6 will not make you eat loads it will just make you hungry. You need to get rid of the reflex that causes you to say "im full" and cannabinoids are perfect.

https://aussieherbalhighs.com.au/ma...opic-thunder-legal-weed-australia-sample.html

You WILL hallucinate with this, it's not to be taken lightly even if you're a seasoned smoker

Thanks everyone for your replies. Much appreciated.
Yes Brick I have, makes me crave sugary junk and veg out,(though that isn't are bad thing when stress levels are up).
Sorry mate but what is GOMAD?
Bazza20 I couldn't agree more with the eating issue comment and that's why I had bloods, chest xray and an ultrasoung on my guts completed in December. Other than a slightly raised cholesterol reading everything else came back fine. Got me buggered.
Was just hoping that with the supposed increase in appetite and using the home gym again might finally make a difference.
Hey Oni gotta say a little hesitant about that stuff but if worst comes to worst it couldn't hurt to at least research it. Thanks for the link.

Synthetic cannibanoidz.

Yeah, this draws the line regarding the theories/philosophies/general rambling you post.

Not even once.

For anything related to the benefits of what your trying to gain from said substance.

Its basically the same as the prohormone vs steroids issue. Sure one might be legal however it doesnt mean it is as safe. If your going to go the full yards bank on something with years of research and study etc.

In this case the 100% natural.

Question for Oni if I may?
Did I read somewhere in another post that you were/are a professional cyclist?
I don't really know much about the sport but from having watched bits and pieces on TV it would appear that the ideal body shape would be lean.
Is it safe to assume therefore that strength and endurance would be a cyclists best friends?
If so eating numerous small meals would be more suitable than fewer larger meals yes?
That said, how did you create enough hunger to enable you too stick too that type of routine?
What "supplements" did you use?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
Cheers

Hey Goosy,
Think I might leave that alone...haven't been on here long enough to have earnt my stripes yet lol