• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

?

Cbzz

What do people think of a Sus, Deca and Dbol cycle?
thinking of taking 2ml of Sus and Deca for about 10 weeks and Dbol 30mg up to about 5 to 6 weeks and what would be a great pct for this cycle.

this will be my second cycle my body acted well with sus the first time now im looking to bump it up abit.

Too short in length
Take whatever you've bought and take halve your dosages and stay on for twice as long. Do the opposite with the orals, take twice as much for half as long

Too short in length
Take whatever you've bought and take halve your dosages and stay on for twice as long. Do the opposite with the orals, take twice as much for half as long
so how lonng should the cycle go for?

Until you run out
3 vials of the sustanon at 330mg/week will last you 20 weeks
Half the dose of deca you were planning on taking for 10 weeks over the full 20 weeks

You will need very aggressive PCT staying on deca for that long. You'll want some IGF-1, GHRP6/CJC-1293, Triptorelin and nolvadex. Most of this is to maintain size when you go off cycle, the tript and nolva will give you back your natty test

Until you run out
3 vials of the sustanon at 330mg/week will last you 20 weeks
Half the dose of deca you were planning on taking for 10 weeks over the full 20 weeks

You will need very aggressive PCT staying on deca for that long. You'll want some IGF-1, GHRP6/CJC-1293, Triptorelin and nolvadex. Most of this is to maintain size when you go off cycle, the tript and nolva will give you back your natty test
thank you for the PCT, Will i see more gains cause im making the cycle longer or will it be just as effected as a 10 week cycle?

yes but just cause im asking for myself doesn't mean im going to take it, it's seriously for a mate just wanted some info cause i don't even think he know's what a pct is yet

Yes it's always for a mate. Lol. Why doesn't your mate do his own research.

cause he can't be fucked, yeah i will take roids but not anytime soon and it's good to have some knowledge on them

If he can't be fucked let him make his own mistakes then.

What if you tell him what to do and something goes wrong, he is going to blame you. Let him fuck up his own shit.

If he can't be fucked let him make his own mistakes then.

What if you tell him what to do and something goes wrong, he is going to blame you. Let him fuck up his own shit.
yeah Fair call but i want to get on the gear in a year(gaf with what you think) so anything i learn is pretty much helping me in the long run so not to fussed really, plus he knows not to blame me for shit if something happens

yeah Fair call but i want to get on the gear in a year(gaf with what you think) so anything i learn is pretty much helping me in the long run so not to fussed really, plus he knows not to blame me for shit if something happens

So yes you want to know and just using you mate as an excuse.

Just so you know at 17, 58kg and 6ft you have minimum 5 years of hard weight training and great natural gains and most likely more before you need gear but do what you want.

So yes you want to know and just using you mate as an excuse.

Just so you know at 17, 58kg and 6ft you have minimum 5 years of hard weight training and great natural gains and most likely more before you need gear but do what you want.
Believe what you want but it's for a mate, roids are the go im afraid Bazza just don't see myself lifting all natty just for slow progress and shitting gains my motivation will stop for lifting even before i put on weight.

?...roids are the go im afraid Bazza just don't see myself lifting all natty just for slow progress and shitting gains my motivation will stop for lifting even before i put on weight.

May be you are not cut out for training then, a great body and muscle is not something you buy, you earn it by training, I guess hard work and dedication and the willingness to earn something that takes effort is something a lot of young blokes these days lack.

Roids are the way to go of you can see yourself never wanting to see your 50th birthday, the damage you do to your body is irreversible and you will cut about 20-30 years of your life. Might seem like not a big deal when you are young. But believe me 45 comes around fucking quick and you are in no way ready to lay down and die when you hit 45 or 50, but destroying your body with roids won't seem like the way to go any more once you get to that age. :rolleyes:

Believe what you want but it's for a mate, roids are the go im afraid Bazza just don't see myself lifting all natty just for slow progress and shitting gains my motivation will stop for lifting even before i put on weight.

I will guess you are going to make just as shit gains on the roids anyway plus have the risks that come along with it.

At 17 you already have a shitload of hormones going around your system with proper training and eating gains will be anything but slow but like I said do what you want.

Roids are the way to go of you can see yourself never wanting to see your 50th birthday, the damage you do to your body is irreversible and you will cut about 20-30 years of your life. Might seem like not a big deal when you are young. But believe me 45 comes around fucking quick and you are in no way ready to lay down and die when you hit 45 or 50, but destroying your body with roids won't seem like the way to go any more once you get to that age. :rolleyes:

LOL WTF?

I'm totally against this guy using gear, but please don't post rubbish.