• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

?

I'm 99% sure panadol is more dangerous.

I have heard you say this before and I definitely don't agree with it but impossible to prove either way because no long term studies on people taking gear vs panadol. Then talk about dosage. Take 20 panadol tonight and you probably won't make the morning but the standard dose is safe for long term use. Use a heap of gear and you are likely to be unhealthy pretty quick to.

I know I have been on anti inflams and panadol for 3 years straight now because of chronic pain from a footy injury. I am sure 3 years of constant steroid use would have given me some issues by now.

Dose dependent like you said.

Triple your panadol intake and I'm sure you'd be a bit worse for wear.

I've been on prescription hrt for about the same length of time as you, maybe longer, I'm in perfect health.

Apples with apples mate.

Dose dependent like you said.

Triple your panadol intake and I'm sure you'd be a bit worse for wear.

I've been on prescription hrt for about the same length of time as you, maybe longer, I'm in perfect health.

Apples with apples mate.

Panadol has a low safe to dangerous level ratio or what ever the proper name is for that but take the proper dose and you are fine. Can hardly say its dangerous because triple the recommended dose is dangerous. Any drug is dangerous is you take too much.

People taking panadol as recommended are very likely to be fine.

Messing around with hormones has the potential for many side effects.

You've just realliterated my post lol.

People using testosterone at the recommended dose are very likely to be fine.

I agree that messing around with hormones has the potential for many sides, I haven't said otherwise.

Why I have said, is I believe a few cycles of test and dbol won't kill you before you turn 50, and that micks post is laughable at best.

You've just realliterated my post lol.

People using testosterone at the recommended dose are very likely to be fine.

I agree that messing around with hormones has the potential for many sides, I haven't said otherwise.

Why I have said, is I believe a few cycles of test and dbol won't kill you before you turn 50, and that micks post is laughable at best.

And your one just reiterated my one before that. Lol. Anyway we agree danger is dose dependent. What I was saying is you can't just say you are 99% sure panadol is more dangerous than a cycle.

And I do agree that a couple cycles won't kill you before 50.

People always like to harp on about how steroids and PEDs will kill you. It's hilarious.
What do you think would happen if I linked studies to people IRL that taking a SINGLE ambien reduces your life expectancy by a large amount statistically and also increases risk of disease massively every time they couldn't get to sleep? How about alcohol causing serrocis of the liver or cigarettes causing cancer to everyone that ever had a drink or smoked?

That's right folks, I'd come off as a massive phaggot

I love arguing with you, it's like I'm talking arguing with Markos (Ptc Frankston).

.......Now about free range meat....

How is it rubbish?? It would be more like facts not rubbish. Sticking your head in the sand will not save your heart, liver and kidneys.

May be try this on for size. And this list is only a few of the ones that died. ...

Luke Wood - Pro Bodybuilder- Kidney failure - Age 35

I only just now found out about Luke Wood. I don't know what to say. I was swapping calf training tips with Luke in July or August 2011 at Bankstown Train Station Gym. I distinctly recall him praising me for doing high rep 120 kg seated calf raises. Naturally, I was flattered and we joked about how wimpy most guys were when it came to their lower legs. But I only knew him for a couple of months before returning to my second home in Thailand until the end of 2012. I never heard of this until now and I'm shattered. He was such a friendly, unassuming guy. I was impressed by how modest he seemed, and how giving of his time he was to all and sundry. Bankstown being full of loudmouth bogans with no style he was an anomaly with his grace and understated charisma. I can't believe I missed his passing. RIP, big Luke, you were a one in a trillion man. I'll never forget you. Kidney failure, what a bastard. I'm gonna go offline now.

Last edited:
I only just now found out about Luke Wood. I don't know what to say. I was swapping calf training tips with Luke in July or August 2011 at Bankstown Train Station Gym. I distinctly recall him praising me for doing high rep 120 kg seated calf raises. Naturally, I was flattered and we joked about how wimpy most guys were when it came to their lower legs. But I only knew him for a couple of months before returning to my second home in Thailand until the end of 2012. I never heard of this until now and I'm shattered. He was such a friendly, unassuming guy. I was impressed by how modest he seemed, and how giving of his time he was to all and sundry. Bankstown being full of loudmouth bogans with no style he was an anomaly with his grace and understated charisma. I can't believe I missed his passing. RIP, big Luke, you were a one in a trillion man. I'll never forget you. Liver failure, what a bastard. I'm gonna go offline now.

Use to see Luke Wood at Squashlands in Liverpool a lot... He was a beast!!!

Sad to see him go...