• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Black Caviar - The Greatest Ever!!!!

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Even for those not into horse racing a draw into the feats of this mare on the racetrack the way she disposes of her challanges.

After watching her win her 25th straight race and set and Australian record of 15 group 1 victories, I thought it was worth a thread, not that it wasn't for many of her previous victories...

My favourite victory was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYeDFR1SDghttp://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=/#

The way she gave 3 or 4 lengths to Haylist at 400m mark(maybe the second best sprinter in AUS) and then put another 3 lengths on Haylist was simply amazing and truely gives me goose bumps watching this race...

Last edited:
Best ever IMO.
I tried to get tickets for last Saturday but was all sold out. Spewing.

Ooooooh dont even get me started Bazza!

It's the cycle of life. If they are killed humanely i have no problem.

Some people believe keeping their pet animal alive until its old often suffering through its later years is somehow better than an animal like for example a race horse being put down when it's career is over.

she is only the greatest as she has plenty of easy races

it's a conspiracy , it's rigged to create interest in the racing industry

She wins some easy races because no one wants to race against her, race horses can lose their will to win if they get beaten too badly too often, today's race was one of the best files she has raced against in a long time and blew them away...

There are no sprinters left in AUS that she hasn't raced against and wiped the course with...

It's the cycle of life. If they are killed humanely i have no problem.

Some people believe keeping their pet animal alive until its old often suffering through its later years is somehow better than an animal like for example a race horse being put down when it's career is over.

You're such a farmer! Lol

she is only the greatest as she has plenty of easy races

it's a conspiracy , it's rigged to create interest in the racing industry

Rigged by whom? Why didn't they do it before?

Races are always easy if you are the fastest one in them.

rigged by the racing industry , as i said to create interest hype for the races
more people interested = more punters to the field = more cash

rigged by the racing industry , as i said to create interest hype for the races
more people interested = more punters to the field = more cash

The racing industry is dodgy as they come but I would think too many people would need to be involved and be impossible to keep it quiet.

Yeah the motivation is easy to work out but it's the logistics that are the killer. How do they identify all the other good ones and get them to the doggers without upsetting someone. If there was a horse left in the country that could keep up with her they would have found it by now.

Poor Kaz, it's ok they didn't really send them to the doggers. They are all in a field of strawberries and clover.

The Greatest Sprinter Australia has ever and will ever see has officially been retired....

Perfect time, 25 wins from 25 starts, 15 group 1 victories is time to live the good life and be served by some of the best sires going around...

She has given her all to racing and been a fantastic ambassador...

off to the glue factory like all the others. Glue factory doesnt seem to care how many wins you have.