• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strength sports showing on Foxtel

Was only mens 85kg's. Some fucking awesome lifting, is over now.

Looking forward to trying to catch the bigboy divisions.

Some of the clean and squat jerks were awesome.

Last edited:
For anyone interested it's on tomorrow as well Eastern time -

Sunday from 6.45am-10.00am and then again 12.45-14.30

Recorded this and watching it now. The quality of lifting is probably better than the Olympic Games.

Recorded this and watching it now. The quality of lifting is probably better than the Olympic Games.

Wait till you see the winners squat jerk. I won't spoil it but you'll be picking your jaw up off the floor, it looks so fucking fluid and easy.

Gotta wonder whether all those former USSR countries still do better cause of their drug regimes. Still fuck put over 200kg overhead @85kg bodyweight is fucking amazing.

I love watching high level weightlifting.

Last edited:
Wait till you see the winners squat jerk. I won't spoil it but you'll be picking your jaw up off the floor, it looks so fucking fluid and easy.

Gotta wonder whether all those former USSR countries still do better cause of their drug regimes. Still fuck put over 200kg overhead @85kg bodyweight is fucking amazing.

I love watching high level weightlifting.

The Russian was a freak. Built like a gorilla and made the lift look easy.

I'm looking forward to the 105kg class, not sure but hopefully Klokov and the other Russian are lifting. Waited the whole Olympics to watch them lift against each other and they both pulled out.

Haven't Russia said Klokov won't compete at the Olympics due to admitting he had used steriods in the past?
Something about their horrible testing record lol

Haven't Russia said Klokov won't compete at the Olympics due to admitting he had used steriods in the past?
Something about their horrible testing record lol

Yeah that was the speculation around the Olympics, not sure what has come of it since then. Do you know if he is lifting in the European championships or is he finished now.

Klokov won't be in the Olympics he is focusing on the World Games and Champion of Russia because it means more to him.
I believe him as well, his rivalry with Akkaev is hilarious, they have had fistfights in the gym on several occasions and it doesn't surprise me at all that when one pulled out from the Olympics the other did- they were there for one reason and that was to beat the other

Also this is not POWERLIFTING this is STRENGTH TRAINING :rolleyes:

Stupid **** of a foxtel guide. Got up early and it turns out to be womens 75's.

What the fuck why can't thry tell me what division it will be. Can't even wank to this shit cause the 75's are way to heavy and ugly.

Stupid **** of a foxtel guide. Got up early and it turns out to be womens 75's.

What the fuck why can't thry tell me what division it will be. Can't even wank to this shit cause the 75's are way to heavy and ugly.

Oqbc9yy.jpg

Some old school worlds strongest man on fox sports 1 at the moment.

Derek Boyer was competing, complete with war paint and super sweet mullet.