• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strength sports showing on Foxtel

Some old school worlds strongest man on fox sports 1 at the moment.

Derek Boyer was competing, complete with war paint and super sweet mullet.

Thanks baz, caught the deadlift & farmers walk with my morning coffee.

Maybe a mod can change this thread title to 'Heads up strength sports showing on foxtel'

Why do they only ever show this shit during the day, might have to upgrade to one of those recordable deals, be nice to store these docos and WL events to watch later.

Good work whichever mod changed the thread title.

Yeah. I'm only catching these because I have a couple days off.

The 30 years of strongman one was awesome, Bill Kazmaier in his prime was one of the most intimidating looking fuckers going around.

Bill Kazmaier was built like a dwarf but was actually 6'2 and 145kg-160kg.

Fairly decent build for strength sports.

Just looked up his stats..

Squat - 420 kg (925.9 lbs)[1] in 80s marathon squat suit
Bench press - 300 kg (661.4 lbs)[1] raw
Deadlift - 402 kg (886.7 lbs)*[1] raw

Not bad lol

Finally got Foxtel sports.

Unreal for sports, strongman, UFC and even Crossfit.

Got to get up at 4am tomorrow for aths from Rome, and Usain Bolt.

HOW THE FUCKIN FUCK DID I MISS THIS THREAD? lol

Thanks for the info....yay for Fox iQ

Just sat down on the couch with fish and chips and a Jim beam and saw this. Nice

Fucking foxtel are useless ****s guide said strongman followed by world champs. Hopefully it's just back to front and strongman is on after weightlifting

I just realised my build is very similar to most of the 74kg women's competitors, right down to the small breasts.

Lucky most of them look pretty stacked.

Mexican girls a hottie too.