• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Newb Advice on package Local vs Interstate and a new brand in the works

No problems mate. Let us know how you go with the bodyworx rack.

The main issue talked about with the Force USA racks in recent months has been that they were, for a time, made a little too wide and would only just comfortably fit a 7ft barbell.

This was rectified a few months ago (they are now 7cm skinnier), but there are still a few of the older wider racks floating around. Just make sure when looking at Force USA racks, you ask if the seller will be supplying the new model, skinner rack (whether looking at the F-PC home rack or F-CPR commercial rack).

There's an entire thread on here devoted to the ForceUSA rack that may help with some Q&A
http://ausbb.com/workout-equipment/18384-force-usa-power-rack.html.

No problems mate. Let us know how you go with the bodyworx rack.

The main issue talked about with the Force USA racks in recent months has been that they were, for a time, made a little too wide and would only just comfortably fit a 7ft barbell.

This was rectified a few months ago (they are now 7cm skinnier), but there are still a few of the older wider racks floating around. Just make sure when looking at Force USA racks, you ask if the seller will be supplying the new model, skinner rack (whether looking at the F-PC home rack or F-CPR commercial rack).

There's an entire thread on here devoted to the ForceUSA rack that may help with some Q&A
http://ausbb.com/workout-equipment/18384-force-usa-power-rack.html.

Thanks mate. The force USA rack might be the only option for me now locally. I didn't even think about the pulley system to get in the way of the rear mounts. I definitely want to bench from there! I will check it out again tomorrow on my way through to Gym and Fitness as well as the other stuff you have mentioned. From what you hear feedback wise, would you say the Force USA is going to be better than BW? Not just in usability but as a brand for this type of equipment (Rack, etc) - I have actually never seen one in person - Is there something different on the box that will tell me it is the newer model? I want to make sure I don't get the wrong one!

Last edited: