• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

overtraining?

Do it for as long as you can, get the max gains out of it before you have to give it a break.
You will find that you can pull it off for a couple of months (longer I would imagine if you are single and no kids) before you are absolutely knackered.
Vitamins and other sups can help a little, but I found that after some time nothing helps but rest.
Good gains training twice a day, if you can sustain it, I only do it cos time is a very precious commodity for me.
Good luck with your training.

what does your training involve?
If I do 3 sets of chins in the morning then do squats at night does that equal 2 sessions per day? I don't think so, but you might.

What program are you following that has you training morning and night?

I see overtraining as overloading the bodys ability to recover.
I don't see how doing chins/bicep curls in the morning would put you out for the day.

however, if you do an arse busting session of squats in the morning, I doubt you'd be doing deadlifts in the evening.

more details around your program would give a clear picture cause with the info provided it's very much a "how long is a piece of string" type scenario.

If I do 3 sets of chins in the morning then do squats at night does that equal 2 sessions per day? I don't think so, but you might.

I don't see how doing chins/bicep curls in the morning would put you out for the day.

however, if you do an arse busting session of squats in the morning, I doubt you'd be doing deadlifts in the evening.

more details around your program would give a clear picture cause with the info provided it's very much a "how long is a piece of string" type scenario.

Great reply.

And darkoz's suggestion is good common sense.

Couldn't get a better answer. There are many variables to factor in, but i think it's achievable.