• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Game of Thrones (Season 3)

jamesyboi

Who is a GOT fan?

It's good to see Titties and Dragons back on Foxtel.

Pity we had to wait nearly one full year for this season though.

Who is your favorite character/s?

Tyrian would have to one of my favourtives and Ned Stark..........
Awesome that is is finally back on TV.

Last edited:
Only half way through first series, spewin I read Neddys post.
Half decent show, more tits and ass would be best.

Have a spoiler alert, Jesus.

I could list about 5 characters you love who all end up dead that you wouldn't know about, even if you're up to date with the series - unless you've read the final books. It's pretty silly to go reading a thread like this when you're not up to date but still.

I really like Tyrion too. Jaime probably as a close second.

Last edited:
Only half way through first series, spewin I read Neddys post.
Half decent show, more tits and ass would be best.

Sorry man, should have put ****SPOILER ALERT****** but considerign season 3 has just started and said event happens in earlier season i thought it would be safe.

Have edited post just in case other arent upto date....

Hahaha, no spoiler alert needed matey, only discovered the show about a month ago and I am the dumb fucker who read this post, hmm, I should know better :D

Watched the season 3 opener last night....good times ahead!
My favourite would be John Snow...and all the whores with their tits out :)

*spoiler alert for latest episode 6*

That Theon scene...... fuck me. All of us watching it held one of our fingers.

Yeah. Especially as the author is and old fat bastard who gets around in a mobility scooter and is ripe for a heart attack.