• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Game of Thrones (Season 3)

Anyone watch the last EP of the season? Thoughts

Now that most people from the Stark family are dead I think either John Snow will step up for revenge or the uougest daughter, can't remember her name... Also really starting to like Tywin Lannister more and more especially how he put Jofrey in his place more and more and of course Tyrion is awesome.

The blonde dragon chick I am still not sure about, yeah she has her army and some dragons but so far she has dine little and still has no way of getting across the see with all her troops, when she does there will be kaos but so far done not much but conquer people that know no better then to be conquered...

Anyone watch the last EP of the season? Thoughts

Now that most people from the Stark family are dead I think either John Snow will step up for revenge or the uougest daughter, can't remember her name... Also really starting to like Tywin Lannister more and more especially how he put Jofrey in his place more and more and of course Tyrion is awesome.

The blonde dragon chick I am still not sure about, yeah she has her army and some dragons but so far she has dine little and still has no way of getting across the see with all her troops, when she does there will be kaos but so far done not much but conquer people that know no better then to be conquered...

I don't think I could disagree more about Daenerys:

- she hasn't really been conquering people, she's been using her head to defeat people (e.g. with the unsullied and the slaves) - the dragons do help of course
- even she has been conquering, she is in a very tough land full of kingdoms that are rich and can defend themselves very well (and appear to have done so for many, many years)
- generally, think about the troubles she has gone through over 3 seasons
- what she did with the unsullied was awesome - one of the highlights of the season for me.

As for the Starks, we can only hope that's where it is heading! I heard that Aria (the youngest girl) has a good story in her which is what might be starting now.. hopefully :D What did you think of the Ingrid/Ingrit? firing at Jon with the arrows.

Also - I can't begin to explain how relieved I was when I found out why Sam didn't bother to pick up the arrow head he used on the white walker..

1 other thing - a cool little thing in episode 9, the song which Cersi talks to Majorie about (how that house dies and noone knows who they are - that might have been in ep 8).. well when they shut the doors on the starks at the red wedding, the band is apparently playing that song.

anyway overall loved season 3 - the best so far for me (although what happened to ned still was the biggest event in my eyes.. still can't believe it to this day)

- she hasn't really been conquering people, she's been using her head to defeat people (e.g. with the unsullied and the slaves) - the dragons do help of course
- even she has been conquering, she is in a very tough land full of kingdoms that are rich and can defend themselves very well (and appear to have done so for many, many years)
- what she did with the unsullied was awesome - one of the highlights of the season for me.

As for the Starks, we can only hope that's where it is heading! I heard that Aria (the youngest girl) has a good story in her which is what might be starting now.. hopefully :D What did you think of the Ingrid/Ingrit? firing at Jon with the arrows.

Also - I can't begin to explain how relieved I was when I found out why Sam didn't bother to pick up the arrow head he used on the white walker..

1 other thing - a cool little thing in episode 9, the song which Cersi talks to Majorie about (how that house dies and noone knows who they are - that might have been in ep 8).. well when they shut the doors on the starks at the red wedding, the band is apparently playing that song.

anyway overall loved season 3 - the best so far for me (although what happened to ned still was the biggest event in my eyes.. still can't believe it to this day)

The rains of castamere is the song..

The rains of castamere is the song..

If you don't like characters getting killed off when you don't expect it, don't read the books

The books set the scene a bit more and give a bit more background (eventually).
They are good but can be a bit tedious/boring in places.

There are a few covers on youtube of the rains of castamere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvMhyO51Jv0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pO2KTnLPaI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRyID0RqZbs

acoustic guitar no singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POiqCHeeQvg

Yea there are a lot of small things like like the song which have far bigger meaning, sometimes it helps to watch the episode a couple of times and usually you pick up different things each time.

And yes Aria i think will definately have a much bigger part to play as you can see her character growing especially with the assistance of Dog, but maybe the other guy will come back who helped her kill on command?

I guess for me the whole Daenerys story line has been a little slow while doing massive things in other lands all in her building phase...Yes she has done things the smart way.

I don't think Daenerys will cross the narrow sea until not next season but the one after. And I think Arya will piss off to Bravos and come back and kill the fuck out of whoever is left to kill.

tumblr_mo8mbvTGYw1qk2t5co1_1280.jpg