• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Game of Thrones (Season 3)

season started slow but is starting to come good, def one of my favourate shows off the moment, im not so jealous off john snow, she seems like a stage 5 clinger

I think you could be onto something with John snow and the stage 5 Clinger, still would throw one in her....

On a seperate note, I think the whole season has been pretty slow going so the final 6 episodes or whatever else is left better be good, still like the show just a little slow going.

I think you could be onto something with John snow and the stage 5 Clinger, still would throw one in her....

On a seperate note, I think the whole season has been pretty slow going so the final 6 episodes or whatever else is left better be good, still like the show just a little slow going.

have you read the books??

shit will hit fan.

Yeah. Especially as the author is and old fat bastard who gets around in a mobility scooter and is ripe for a heart attack.

This is unfortunately true. I really hope he gets his shit together. While I don't want it to end I couldnt stand 'no closure'.

The series is just so awesome, I watch every episode at least twice. Except that Theon scene of late.

Holy shit just watched latest episode

Shit just got real !

Reading the books at the moment but only up to the second book

season started slow but is starting to come good, def one of my favourate shows off the moment, im not so jealous off john snow, she seems like a stage 5 clinger

he's doing her in real life as well

Yeah. Especially as the author is and old fat bastard who gets around in a mobility scooter and is ripe for a heart attack.

hopefully doesn't end up like the Wheel of Time series of books where they had to get another author in to finish off the last two books after Robert Jordan died with only 1/2 of them writen

Wow that last episode....I am still in shock...didn't see that shit coming at all

Was a bit full on! I threw the remote at the cat and stormed out of the lounge room in disbelief, my heart was racing during the lead up to the scene, awesome television!

Good episode. Does a TV show really effect people enough that they seriously get upset when a few people die.

I don't think I'm upset, more so shocked. One of those characters you become invested in because you see them so much, then they cut them suddenly and your like wtf? Just a huge shock IMO. But G.O.T is like Walking Dead, you just expect soon enough the major characters will be killed off.

What the fuck!!! I did sense it was coming the moment they stepped into the castle...

Honestly Rob and his mummy were getting boring, glad Aria is still alive for now though...

Yeah exactly this, maybe not to the scale of what happen but certainly that something big was going to happen....

It all happens in the book in about 3-4 pages.. that's including the Bran bit from season 2 I think I read it like 4 times going wtf.

Tuesday....... cmon.........

I love the series even though I know what happens.

Best thing to happen on TV in ages. Who would have thought writing a show about characters with depth would be so successful... Fire your cgi animators and hire writers, networks.