• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hello, and any advice appreciated.

T

tafe

Hello.

Been a lurker here for three years, and this is my first post. I am hoping I can get some advice here from some wiser, more experienced heads.

Originally joined ausbb in the hope of informing myself as best I could about riding my first bike. Anyone with any experience and who seemed sensible towed the line of: learn to eat, learn to train, learn to eat more, and then come back!

So here I am 3 years later. I don't feel like under any illusions of what can be achieved both natty and on gear... I feel like anything that can be tried I have tried.

I'm leaning now towards giving my first cycle a try and I'd like to know now what you think. The advice in the steroid noob sticky seems reasonable enough, and that would be the cycle I would be looking at (ie 12 weeks test e @ 400-500mg per week with sensible PCT.)

A bit about me:

30 Years old
174cms
76kg
Waist 33in
Arms 14in (*sadface*)

Not sure of BF%, but picture here http://i.imgur.com/rxEeoFp.jpg

I am proud of what I have achieved to date. I know I look better than many other guys who have rushed to aas.

Bench 110, Squat 150+, Dead 160+

I eat 3000 cals a day. Have tried upping it to 4000+ to try and bust through but all I do is get fat. With minimal strength gains (ie; I benched 115kg at 86kg bodyweight.. so not really worth it!)

Not sure if this is an indicator of being close to my 'natural limit'. Would like to know what you think. I am also aware of factors like my age, with natural test predicted to decline now that I am 30+ apparently.

So.... What do you guys reckon? For me I know its not a matter of if but when with regards to aas, there will come a time when I wont tolerate the lack of of progress.. I'm just wondering when that time should be :)

I have a bunch of other questions too... but lets start with this hahah

If you wanna cycle go get on, but you could go alot further without drugs. Nowhere near reaching your natural potential.

What Brick said. If you want to do it do it but by your lifts you should have heaps of natural ability left.

Don't worry about your test levels at 30. If they were fine at 20 they will be fine at 30.

You would benefit from peptides at your age but I'd wait longer before using AAS

I should mention that I was 60kg when I started lifting, and have an extremely light bone structure. Girls wrists.

Also, have been lifting for more like 7-8 years (just started considering gear 2-3 years ago.

Not sure if that alters anyone's assessment

Sort of happy that you think I've got a while to go natty. Kind of depressed that whatever I'm doing hasn't been enough.

Also, have been lifting for more like 7-8 years (just started considering gear 2-3 years ago.

From the photo of your upper body would venture a guess and say 10-11% ish, everybody is different though.

I don't think you mentioned anywhere in your posts as to what your goals are? Performance/strength based, size/physique or both? Cause you mentioned your lifts as well as being happy with your current looks.

Not sure of BF%, but picture here http://i.imgur.com/rxEeoFp.jpg

I am proud of what I have achieved to date. I know I look better than many other guys who have rushed to aas.

Should be happy with that.

What are you trying to achieve??

And is it worth destroying your body and health to achieve it?

Why did you start training in the first place??

Yea solid. Try getting hold some orals even shitty old 5mg Dbol will do. Anadrol if you can get it. It is far superior. Test E normally doesn’t start exhibiting it‘s true effects until approximately week 5.

Take into consideration you end goal. If you want to bulk you just have to let yourself go a bit to get maximum benefits. A few months without Abbs and a bloated gut wont hurt you.

But if you still want stay leanish but put on size gradually try Equipoise or Winstrol if you can get it. Test E, when she goes she goes hard, big mass, definition goes out the door.

There also is another option one drop it back to 200mg and run for 20 weeks. You’ll exhibit so some effects but stay ripped.

Last edited:
Yea solid. Try getting hold some orals even shitty old 5mg Dbol will do. Anadrol if you can get it. It is far superior. Test E normally doesn’t start exhibiting it‘s true effects until approximately week 5.

Take into consideration you end goal. If you want to bulk you just have to let yourself go a bit to get maximum benefits. A few months without Abbs and a bloated gut wont hurt you.

But if you still want stay leanish but put on size gradually try Equipoise or Winstrol if you can get it. Test E, when she goes she goes hard, big mass, definition goes out the door.

There also is another option one drop it back to 200mg and run for 20 weeks. You’ll exhibit so some effects but stay ripped.

Personally I am of the opinion that people should run the lowest dose possible for the longest time possible. 500mg of testosterone for 12 weeks? Fuck that, it's bullshit. 250mg over 20 weeks will give far superior gains and you'll keep much more. PCT can always be aggressive enough that you get full endocrine function back. ALWAYS. Most people when they plan a cycle can do with keeping whatever they bought, halving the dose and doubling the time on. I also think low dosing the testosterone and using higher dosages of other compounds works very well.

A good first cycle based on this would be 250mg of test E over 20 weeks frontloaded with 8 weeks of 20mg dianabol a day.
A good second cycle would be 250mg of a testosterone blend like sustanon and 400mg of equipoise a week over 20 weeks with 50mg of anadrol for 3 weeks at the end of the cycle when you're at your leanest

You have been lifting long enough to know whether you want to use these drugs or not... by the sounds of things your going to do it some day anyway. You look good and healthy and you would do well on a cycle. Research is key. Jump on that bike and cycle if that's what you believe is next in your lift career. Good luck