• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hello, and any advice appreciated.

Lifting weights shouldn't make you depressed

Yeah, poor choice of words from me :)

Stopped reading right here.....omg!

Tyring to learn more about aas on a bb forum isn't that shocking is it?

From the photo of your upper body would venture a guess and say 10-11% ish, everybody is different though.

I don't think you mentioned anywhere in your posts as to what your goals are? Performance/strength based, size/physique or both? Cause you mentioned your lifts as well as being happy with your current looks.

Yeah good point. I want to improve my physique mostly. I'd like to add some general size and thickness. At the moment, when clothed its "do you even lift" I'd like to at the same time to maintain/improve my strength relative to body weight (1.5ish BW Bench, 2 x BW Squat, 2+ BW Deads)...

Should be happy with that.

What are you trying to achieve??

And is it worth destroying your body and health to achieve it?

Why did you start training in the first place??

Since when was anyone ever happy with what they've got? :)

Yea solid. Try getting hold some orals even shitty old 5mg Dbol will do. Anadrol if you can get it. It is far superior. Test E normally doesn’t start exhibiting it‘s true effects until approximately week 5.

Take into consideration you end goal. If you want to bulk you just have to let yourself go a bit to get maximum benefits. A few months without Abbs and a bloated gut wont hurt you.

But if you still want stay leanish but put on size gradually try Equipoise or Winstrol if you can get it. Test E, when she goes she goes hard, big mass, definition goes out the door.

There also is another option one drop it back to 200mg and run for 20 weeks. You’ll exhibit so some effects but stay ripped.

I'd certainly be expecting to lose definition while on gear, but do you think it would be unrealistic to expect to lean out after the cycle while keeping some of the mass gains??

You have been lifting long enough to know whether you want to use these drugs or not... by the sounds of things your going to do it some day anyway. You look good and healthy and you would do well on a cycle. Research is key. Jump on that bike and cycle if that's what you believe is next in your lift career. Good luck

You are correct... I think it's a matter of if not when for me. Just trying to inform myself as best as possible. It seems reasonably clear to me that plenty of people have used in the past, had good results with minimal sides. I'd like to be one of those people if I could...

Now thats a reply. tafe i hope your reading this shit

Yeah reading it all. So many opinions. So many options.

Then I guess I look like diced chicken breast and sweet potato...

... Best over-view in a single thread I've found anywhere in the one place on the net -http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/111479-massive-newbie-info.html

There is so, so much to learn when going on the gear that it really can be under-estimated by people looking to start. I know as I've just (and am still going) through this process myself.