• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Official Ausbb Fashion Thread

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Dress good , look good , feel good

This thread is for:
Clothing advice
Where to find ____? questions
Show off your new purchases
Sale announcements
And just general fashion talk
Please ignore or herring al troll posts and add constructive posts.
Females welcome too

So if you have any fashion queries/tips, want to show of your clothes or just like talking about fashion in general, this is the place to do it.

Please take care when commenting on other's fashion sense - remember we do not all like the same clothes and shoes.

Cool thread.

Get it?

Oh, fuaaaaarrrrrk, I kill me.

I've been paying a bit more attention to fashion in last few months. I've re-jigged my whole look.....some really sharp ass suits, fit me goddam beautifully, nice and slim, no wasted fabric.....good quality English leather shoes, slim fit shirts, 7cm ties bro brah, sometimes 8 if I'm feeling slovenly....let my hair grow out and end result is a True Stylemaster.

I've been noticing more ppl looking my way, including guys too funnily enough. Fuarrrrrrk. Respect yoself boys, respect your look and u will get more love come your way. Any way u like love.

since getting a new gf i have sort of amped up the wardrobe , i was a tshirt and jeans person and wore only two colours in shirts black and blacker

but since getting with the new gf (coming up on 6months) and also getting older and sick of the dark clothes have started changing the wardrobe a bit
while i still wont wear poofie pastels , don't care if they are all the fashion the catwalk this is the sticks

I look sharp as shit for work nowadays, ever since I moved offsite and into the office I started dressing ALOT better. I have notice women who used to be repulsed by me now smile and flirt, hookers are also alot less standoffish.

But fuck me its hard work. Ironing shirts, maintaining a sharp combover so it looks like you didn't try to hard, getting pants tailored, shirts taken in. I'm headed back out onsite for a year soon and am actually looking forward to not giving a fuck anymore.

My tip for all the fashion tragics, get your shit tailored so it fits just right. A good seemstress can make a shit shirt look like a $300 shirt.

Outside of work I usually look like this. But I'm married so really who gives a fuck what I look like. In the event I ever get divorced I can tell ya I'll be investing more time in my day to day fashion.

Bogan%20Artefact.jpg

since getting a new gf i have sort of amped up the wardrobe , i was a tshirt and jeans person and wore only two colours in shirts black and blacker

but since getting with the new gf (coming up on 6months) and also getting older and sick of the dark clothes have started changing the wardrobe a bit
while i still wont wear poofie pastels , don't care if they are all the fashion the catwalk this is the sticks

I reckon classic shit always looks better anyway and can fucking be worn forever. I got an older uncle who is sharp as shit and is still rocking some accessories and clothes he bought in the 70's & 80's and it is still uber cool.

I look sharp as shit for work nowadays, ever since I moved offsite and into the office I started dressing ALOT better. I have notice women who used to be repulsed by me now smile and flirt, hookers are also alot less standoffish.

But fuck me its hard work. Ironing shirts, maintaining a sharp combover so it looks like you didn't try to hard, getting pants tailored, shirts taken in. I'm headed back out onsite for a year soon and am actually looking forward to not giving a fuck anymore.

My tip for all the fashion tragics, get your shit tailored so it fits just right. A good seemstress can make a shit shirt look like a $300 shirt.

Outside of work I usually look like this. But I'm married so really who gives a fuck what I look like. In the event I ever get divorced I can tell ya I'll be investing more time in my day to day fashion.

Bogan%20Artefact.jpg

What's an iron bro brah? That's what wives are for. If I didn't have to iron shirts in hotel rooms during work trips, then I would never have picked up an iron in the last decade I reckon.

I wouldn't mind some advice-

For the last few years I've been wearing a good knock off copy of one of these -
art-rolex_submariner1.jpg

I'm thinking about buying the same one second hand(but the real deal obviously) the fake has finally stopped ticking, been hunting around a bit but haven't found one yet. I am also partial to tag heuer chronographers, when I was a kid I thought they were the bomb and dreamed about having one. Just don't know if they are a bit to wanky. Probably something like this -

tag-heuer-aquaracer_h400.jpg

What do you guys think tag vs rolex? And is it okay to wear a silver watch on your left hand if you have a gold wedding ring or should I be looking for a watch with a gold bezel to match the ring?

What's an iron bro brah? That's what wives are for. If I didn't have to iron shirts in hotel rooms during work trips, then I would never have picked up an iron in the last decade I reckon.

LOL my missus gave me a choice when we got married she said I had a choice of two of three things from her -

She'd fuck me, she'd iron my shit or she'd cook for me. I chose to be fed and fucked LOL

For the last few years I've been wearing a good knock off copy of one of these -

I'm thinking about buying the same one second hand(but the real deal obviously) the fake has finally stopped ticking, been hunting around a bit but haven't found one yet. I am also partial to tag heuer chronographers, when I was a kid I thought they were the bomb and dreamed about having one. Just don't know if they are a bit to wanky. Probably something like this -

What do you guys think tag vs rolex? And is it okay to wear a silver watch on your left hand if you have a gold wedding ring or should I be looking for a watch with a gold bezel to match the ring?

The Rolex is a good looking watch, stainless steel baby all the way.

If I had my way I'd be living in shorts, Tshirt and thongs.

Oxford sell some pretty good shit.
If I buy shoes I pay an extra $200 and go to Aquila, those Hudson's are top quality.

If I wear a shirt, I tuck it in, and it needs to be tailored, I've got a barrel chest and a short waist, it shits me, a. Shirt that fits around the chest looks like a fuckin dress and the sleeves always too long.

I get me shirts tailor made from OS.

I have no idea why I came into this thread, I have no fashion sense what so ever, bluey, shorts, thongs oh and during winter a flanny....

I find its really hard to dress men.
My husband is 38 and too old for Jay Jays but not old enough for somewhere like Lowes. He just wants to buy Tap Out clothes all the time!
Ive recently got him into Unit and Jet Pilot as he loves his bikes. He still insists on wearing board shorts year round....:confused:

My husband is 38 and too old for Jay Jays but not old enough for somewhere like Lowes. He just wants to buy Tap Out clothes all the time!
Ive recently got him into Unit and Jet Pilot as he loves his bikes. He still insists on wearing board shorts year round....:confused:

Lol lucky he is already married no chance of getting some stray tail dressed like that.

Boardies never get bored

My man I can relate to the boardies.

My man I can relate to the boardies.

A few years ago I used to work for a big software company, listed on the stock exchange etc etc, anyways, worked there for a few months shy of 10 yrs, they didn't have a dress code, some people had never seen me in a pair of long pants, was boardies and t-shirts the whole year round.

Then I moved doing the same job but different company for 15k more/yr, I now wear slacks and a shirt.....

Go for the Rolex Brick. Will hold its value much better than a tag. Or maybe look at Omega sub like bond.

Check em out in person as well... build quality of Rolex / Omega pisses all over tag