• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hardcore Aussie Muscle - Dead???

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Hey Guys,

Anyone here know if Hardcore Aussie Muscle website is dead and done? Hasnt has an update since Dec even though stuff has obviously been happening in the BBing world.

I know RX Aussie has a heap of information and pretty much taken over but just curious.

Pretty much thought it was on a downhill slide since it stopped producing the magazines....

Nah Craig sold it off or something before the magazine died, then there was 1 more magazine and they went to their we format which I thought was going to be interesting, then that last 6 or 12 mths and now nothing in the website since Dec...

Ah yes, I remember that first issue after he left now. He was a top bloke whenever i had anything to do with him (he put a pic of me in one of his earlier mags in the snapshots section).
Ill email the website tomorrow and see if I can find out anything

Ah yes, I remember that first issue after he left now. He was a top bloke whenever i had anything to do with him (he put a pic of me in one of his earlier mags in the snapshots section).
Ill email the website tomorrow and see if I can find out anything

Do you remember the issue? I have most of the may still around somewhere, still great going back and reading some of the stuff from them.

They were good mags. The one with Justin wessels on the cover was my fave. He looked unbelievable.

Yeah I definately have that one, he did look fantastic, I also liked reading Monsta's column and some of Al Readies stuff was OK too for laugh...