• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Melanotan"

Took my first shot last night, only 300mg, trying to be safe as I could, I did use anti-bacterial water which set me back around $28-00, I was horribly sick today, felt like one of my worst hangovers. I have asked for a refund.

You will get very nauseas from mt2 the first time. Especially if you take too much or don't measure properly. Which I'm sure is your problem here. It's not the mt2.
You can get bac water from chemists for $7 and it will last a long time. It comes in disposable plastic tubes that hold 5ml each and there's 20 in a box.
Do you know what you're doing??

Thanks for you concern, the first injection I did was .3mls I was very sick. Since then I have only taken .05ml most days and .1ml, I have probably taken about 6 mls so far. Still on my first bottle, I still get nausea, it is not too bad, if anything it is a sign I have got it in my system. I initially mixed and half a vile of bacterial water to mt2, I hope that is not going to be detrimental. As for sun exposure I have sunbaked once for an hour and had my arms and legs exposed throughout the day to a good bit of sunlight. I feel I am darkening a little, definetly feel the slight nausea, will be doing a sunbed session in the next day or two.

I don't understand how you can put 2ml in a bottle and then use about 6ml and still be on your first bottle.
Jesus Christ I wish people would have basic chem knowledge before they do shit like this and preferably pharmacodynamics

I don't understand how you can put 2ml in a bottle and then use about 6ml and still be on your first bottle.
Jesus Christ I wish people would have basic chem knowledge before they do shit like this and preferably pharmacodynamics

just some 4th grade math would do

If they want to legalise this stuff there needs to be a hell of a lot of clarity about injections. I am only using very small amounts, sounds like I am getting the right effect. With my second bottle how much bacterial water will I need to mix?

I think you should figure out exactly how much you're taking in mcg before you do anything else...

1o mg = 10,000mcg, I have mixed it with a vial of anti bacterial water. Started at I am a little over half way through my first bottle. Instructions are pretty lousy I must say.

1o mg = 10,000mcg, I have mixed it with a vial of anti bacterial water. Started at I am a little over half way through my first bottle. Instructions are pretty lousy I must say.

its primary school maths mate.

Google "reconstitution"

I am starting to get a darkening effect already, so I must be doing something right, thanks for all your patience and clear instructions by the way.

Can honestly say this stuff beats spraytanning hands down. Whether M2 actually goes commericial, it will open the door for further testing and the inevitable release onto the market of an oral or another version in the coming years. Tanning implants are already on the agenda. With the virtual disappearance of the tanning bed industry,which has been the result of dubious research, I believe some form of tanning product like this will hit the market in a big way, it may face an uphill battle as spraytanning has taken off in a big way. The question begs to be asked how long until the spraytanning craze fades?

New supplier for mt2

heyyyyy everybody
just wanna let anyone who is familiar with melanotan2 and is having trouble getting their hands on some from a domestic supplier ( as Melanotan australia - Home has been down for a couple of months )

A quality, reliable supplier thats just came up

Melanotan Australia | Melanotan II Supplier AU Domestic

I personally ordered from them a week or so ago, it came within a couple of days of ordering, packaging was decent.. and product has been good so far, I myself am already familiar with mt2 but this stuff seems to be good...

heyyyyy everybody
just wanna let anyone who is familiar with melanotan2 and is having trouble getting their hands on some from a domestic supplier ( as Melanotan australia - Home has been down for a couple of months )

A quality, reliable supplier thats just came up

Melanotan Australia | Melanotan II Supplier AU Domestic

I personally ordered from them a week or so ago, it came within a couple of days of ordering, packaging was decent.. and product has been good so far, I myself am already familiar with mt2 but this stuff seems to be good...

Strong first post

Hey Fitnation,

I have written enough posts yet to PM you but i want to follow your progress with M2. Also, are you happy with your supplier? Is it an Australian supplier?

I am sick of googling an looking for suppliers. I have contacted a few places that sell peptides and beauty products to the public but they require a prescription which i am gathering would be nearly impossible to get from the doctor.

Any info would be greatly appreciated and please PM me if you are not too keen on replying on a public domain.

Thanks!

Shawshank!

I am on my second bottle, really happy with my results, unfortunately the sun needs to come out, I am easily maintaining the tan I have got even though it is raining. For my second bottle I diluted it with a smaller amount of bacterial water, and feel as though it is having a stronger effect. This stuff has the effect of making me feel as horny as hell, using around .05-.1ml most days, I will sometimes take a day or two off. Still need to use sunbeds once and a while and rely on warmer weather to get mega dark, although I feel I am fairly happy with my colour. Sometimes I get a fungal infection which comes and goes and is often aggravated from time to time, last time I got it was when I had a spraytan, with Melanotan I am darker than when I was spraytanned and don't have the fungal problem. My face got dark with virtually no deliberate sun exposure. Still feel a little nausea, overall this stuff rocks.

That is great! I am still trying to get my 10 posts up to PM you. How long overall have you been on it? How long does 2 bottles last.

Obviously you are happy with your supplier. I have been trying to track down M1 but find it nearly impossible. Also with customs i would prefer to get it within Australia. Where is your supplier?

Thanks!

SS

Fitnation,

I am also interested in hearing how often you inject. You said that you have the odd day off, but i was under the impression that after a period of time, you should be just maintaining once a week.

I've been looking around for a reputable supplier. It is pretty tough going. i have called an actual shop which distributes peptides but i need a prescription. I am not sure if a doctor would give me a prescription. The only way i suppose is if i tell the doctor i am going to do this and if i am i want to make sure i get it off someone decent. He may then prescribe it, but i highly doubt it. If i go on it, i want to have a doctor continually monitor me to make sure of no adverse effects.

SS