• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Melanotan"

Thanks you have been a great help, while on the subject of peptides, what is the difference between using peptides and supps like creatine, whey and pre-workouts, is there any advantage?

One is a hormone and the others are organic acids
OK, they are ALL organic acids- but peptides are hormones

Don't bother with peptides until you're near what you can achieve naturally. You need to stay on them for years as they have a cumulative effect. You do not do a 6 or 12 week cycle with peptide but over 2 or 3 years on them you would notice a big difference from being natural.

The exceptions to these are the peptide hormones IGF-1 and hGH, which will cause very rapid gains but still something you will not want to cycle on and off. Peptides are one well of a commitment, just like steroids. Do you have a spare $500 to spend every 4 months? If not then don't bother with peptides. You will not like the results spending less than this. $500 over 20 weeks will earn you another 1.5 litres of milk every day. Think carefully over what would give you getter gains

I have a quite a number of years training up my sleave. At the moment I'm 5''7-5''8 and weight around 74-75kg and spend a good bit on supps, the reason I'm doing Melanotan is to bring out my definition more. With gear or peps, I am curious about what sort of gains you would make and whether you would stay at a low bodyfat.

They work by increasing IGF-1 levels. They will make you leaner, drier and help you gain muscle mass. Pretty much exactly like hGH. hGH also works by increasing IGF-1.

I have notised a lot of guys juicing who seem to retain water, and when they grow tending to loose their leaness. Are you saying you can still grow and have abs and vascularity?

Have received my MT2 and put both vials in fridge, I am going to load on .25-.5ml initially, I am slightly confused about injecting, and the use of bacterial water, can I inject straight from vial or do I have to sterilise with the water?

Straight from the bottle.
I got very sore in the abdominal after a few injections so I just pinned it into the delts

Have received my MT2 and put both vials in fridge, I am going to load on .25-.5ml initially, I am slightly confused about injecting, and the use of bacterial water, can I inject straight from vial or do I have to sterilise with the water?

Mate it's mcg's or mg's not ml. Do you know how much sterile water to use and the maths to work out mcg per ml?
Take sterile water out of its vial/container and inject that into vial of mt2 powder.

I went to the chemist today and was told to get distilled water from coles, which I bought, can you tell me if this will do the trick.

Took my first shot last night, only 300mg, trying to be safe as I could, I did use anti-bacterial water which set me back around $28-00, I was horribly sick today, felt like one of my worst hangovers. I have asked for a refund.

I want me some of those flared nostrils... How safe is this stuff, forum experts? Considering getting a few vials myself.

It's pretty safe
Then again I have done some ridiculous shit involving drugs so you might be better off asking someone else
Then again I am in perfect health