• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GPC Australia grading scale

Here is a grading scale put together by Scott and Tish Wasson. We have looked over the numbers, and have agreed to adopted these as the scale for GPC Australia.

These are done for raw and equipped, male and female, and are based on current standards from other federations and the WR's in GPC.

Elite status will be quite an achievement, and GPC will make sure you get a certificate congratulating you on being a strong son of a gun as soon as you can total elite.

These will not be backdated, you must total elite from today :)

Kind regards,
Team GPC Australia :)

64B69810-1372-42DE-B9B2-491C01097264-5452-0000045FAEA9B862_zps63c214ae.jpg

C0CFD988-C75D-4834-AFA4-E5CAEEF74EC8-5452-0000045FB205D525_zps97429aa6.jpg

At states, Ricky will be going for the elite 125kg total, and Matt (Chum on here) and I will be going for the elite 90kg total.

To me, hitting Elite means more than WR's.

My plan is to total elite in 90's, then move up and train for it in the 100's.

taking into account the use of wraps in GPC raw, the grading scale is not that dis-similar to the PA raw scale. PA has an E1 and E2 whereas the GPC is "Master" and "Elite".

Will the GPC scale be an absolute scale, irespective of age division, as with PA?

Looks like I'd be on the verge of class 4 if I were with GPC, and were to get my goal lifts in my upcoming meet.

Thread revival!!!

Where are we all sitting?. Im currently sitting in class 4 with 545@97.5. 10kg shy of class 3.
ill have a shot at class 2 at nationals if my squat goes well!
[MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9189]canned tuna[/MENTION];

To be honest, Nats goal is mid 700's to get me back to where I left off, then closer to 800 for worlds at under 90.

Something like 285/175/330 would be good.

Just need to keep my pecs in one piece.

Very impressive [MENTION=4221]Sticky[/MENTION];

Yeah I should make class 2 at 67.5 at nationals without to much trouble...