• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

being a cheap kent

McFLy

super m0derator
Okay so im down to my last half a kg of of protein. Today I was walking through coles I notuced skim milk powder. I remember being a family of 6 on one wage growing up my mum alwayz had this in the cupboard when times were tuff. Such memorys lol

I cant order my usual bulk 5 kgs till next week so in tbe meantine ive cut my whey with milk piwder just to ensure it lasts and I get a mix of wpi with every serve

So looking at the nutrition info its
1kg
40 serves .
Do the maths it's 25 grams per serve.
Protein 8.9
Fat 0.2
Saturated 0.3
Carbs 13.2
Sugars 13.2

Mix it with 250 mill of milk and thats 18 grams before u even add whey.

Not bad for on 5.50 on sale 6.50 normally. Thats not bad at 12 cents a serve for 9 grams of protein
Not bad considering its 80 % casein 20% whey

So mixed halfa kg of it with my last half a kg of whey. Till my bulk arrives next week
Im bulking n e way so im not fussed about carbs.

Frown upon it or use it as an idea when u are running low its a good cheap source of protein.
And I might add it mixes nicely with milk or water.

I worry about powdered dairy products in that the Cholesterol is oxidized in the process.

I just think you're better off drinking milk.

No cholesterol surely it would be less than 100 mmgs per serve...and remember its 50% whey the way ive mixed it. Cant have milo its got barely im allergic to gluten. Which is good coz it cuts out about 95% off tbe processed food available keeps me eating clean all year round i dont buy packaged food.A little dietry cholesterol goes along way. I had mine checked last week I'm 5 0 n hdl is 2.0 im good all round. There is alot worse stuff out there.