• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Was using BN Pre Workout NT, DMMA gone, don't use one now.

If I need a boost will have 200mg Caffeine capsule and a Green Tea Capsule, but 90% of the time nothing now.

In the process of giving away most supplements at the moment.

Won't be replacing any supplements once they run out.

Apart from Possibly Creatine and WPI:)

As i posted in another thread, if I do something pre workout it will be a few caffine tabs (nodoz) and some l-carnintine, but I am not a big one for pre workouts, have tried a couple and after a couple of days the effects start wearing off and you have to use more and more to get the same "buzz" for your workout just like getting using to caffine.

The thought of doing exercise and exercise done is my Pre workout.

It gets me all excited, I don't need help from any powders or pills.

Doesn't the fact that you need to do an extra rep here or an added kg there give you the buzz, the adrenaline to workout?

Am I the only one?

Thinking about this at night gets me to sleep, it awesome.

If I'm lacking motivation I have about half a scoop of pre workout... any more and I sometimes get jittery and anxious.. otherwise try to time my workout about an hour or so after some noodles or sandwhiches oats etc

Still have some BN with NT, love this stuff such a prick we can't get it anymore.

Also liked Scivation Quake, been 2 years since having it though.

Just purchased a kilo of this. Ultimate Horsepower Blue Rasberry. I recieved a trial size from Elite Physique and find the stuff is the shiz. Does strange things to you....
zere2ysy.jpg

epanarev.jpg

Niacin, is that 50mg per serve?

I use niacin often, anything over 25mg makes my skin go as red as a beetroot, and hot!
But its not always in the same area, strange.

Niacin, is that 50mg per serve?

I use niacin often, anything over 25mg makes my skin go as red as a beetroot, and hot!
But its not always in the same area, strange.

Yep per serve. I have 1/3 the recommendation. Makes me want to rip my skin off!

Hmmm if I was to try any of these out can people recommend one? Bonus if I don't have to buy an entire tub just to test it.

I've tried just caffeine and some DMAA powder in the past and neither seemed to do it for me.