• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ive stated before i like a banana and honey with a gatorade as my pre-workout now. During the workout i have a water bottle with water plus a squeeze of lemon & lime juice and a pinch of salt. It works for me.
heres a link i read about making your own budget pre-workout...

Cheapest NO Xplode Ever! How To Make Your Own

Was thinking about trying "Go", but have a few tubs to get though.
Let us know if you give it a go ehehehehehe

I use Jack3d (original formula) probably one a month or so. Only when I'm down and super tired. Stuff makes you become an animal in the gym

I've heard some good things about White Flood, but at the moment nothing beats two slices of bread with some natty peanut butter.

^looks a bit week TBH.

I've been using In-cel and have really liked it, if anyone is looking for stim free.

I know a lot of people here like their stims but I just cant use them. They make me feel all jittery and anxious and the come down is horrible. I actually found that my weights were worse off for taking it, I feel like I cant concentrate properly.

Does anyone know of any other non stim with decent dosage?

^looks a bit week TBH.

I've been using In-cel and have really liked it, if anyone is looking for stim free.

I know a lot of people here like their stims but I just cant use them. They make me feel all jittery and anxious and the come down is horrible. I actually found that my weights were worse off for taking it, I feel like I cant concentrate properly.

Does anyone know of any other non stim with decent dosage?

If you want a decent dosed stim free pre workout just make your own. Buy the raw ingredients and dose it to suit.

Been using the BN Pre-Workout NT the past week.
It goes alright and is good value. Would be better if there was 5gms of creatine though.

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; how does it go??

Im still using for pre-workout a banana, teaspoon of honey & my own drink of water, salt and some lime juice...

I can't train with food in my stomach let alone a banana. I'd throw up.
I need at least 1.5 - 2 hrs with no food, that's why preworkouts come in handy.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; how does it go??

Im still using for pre-workout a banana, teaspoon of honey & my own drink of water, salt and some lime juice...

Have not used it yet, only just picked it up yesterday. Like I said generally I do not use any preworkout, I just train after work usually.

It's just a stim based tablet, so I am sure it will give a boost of some sort, may be a bit more than a cup of coffee.

Caffeine 250mg
Cocoa Extract 50mg
Kola Nut Powder 50mg
Guarana Powder 50mg

Looking at the ingredients list looks like a can of Mother's or Red Bull without the sugar.

PS I am the same can not eat before a workout really, even used to struggle having a Pre workout drink at times.

I am the same.

Last edited:

Sent from Pluto Space Station

I'm exactly the same, if I eat a big meal I need 3 hours plus, a lighter meal I need 1-2 hours. Taking some Pump HD samples at the moments, it tastes amazing for a PWO

D-Stunner for crazy energy or Bullnox for focus, sometimes stack them.

Always gotta have a banana before i have my shake, I feel sick if I dont eat.

Pepsi Max

Probably about 2-10 times the cost of most pre work outs out there though and without any of the active ingredients apart from a small dose of caffeine.

Caffeine tablets can be had for as little as 10-15 cents each for twice the caffeine as a can of Pepsi:)

Just saying. :)