• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haven't had a new one without DMAA yet.
Got a few tubs with the good stuff to get through yet.

I suspect they pale in comparison.

Craze is good and has no DMAA bug I believe it is now on the ban list as well. Grrrr

I just picked up some creatine HCL and Beta Alanine. I've never used anything before, so we will see what happens I guess

Haven't had a new one without DMAA yet.
Got a few tubs with the good stuff to get through yet.

I suspect they pale in comparison.

Craze is good and has no DMAA bug I believe it is now on the ban list as well. Grrrr

Didn't they find a amphetamine analog in craze.

Got a tub of that black bombs stuff, pretty strong can only have 1/2 a scoop or it hits to hard and feel like a space cadet. 60 servings also.

... Pre-workouts? ... Once you've had one, you've had them all... All promising the same crap with new made-up terms 'valmorphication, mind-blowing pumps' bla bla bla...

Tried many. None yet to consistently deliver.

Perhaps I'm just no longer sensitive to any stimulants.

Fresh ground coffee with skim milk and equal. DMAA is too expensive, loses effectiveness and tastes like sugary shit.

Last edited:
So is there any decent PWO's these days? I've heard good things about craze but thats about it, anybody have any good reviews cause i'd look into getting one if there are any decent ones anymore

Some new concoction that's probably detrimental to ones health but the focus and stamina is ferocious. :eek: