• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Getting arms and back bigger?

Chopzor

Any change I've had was in the legs...which are not lacking so much...my arms and back are god damn pitiful...

No tri or bi definition and I can see just about every bone in my back...

How someone that's 6 foot can only weigh 58kg is beyond me...

*foreverrunt*

For big arms and back? Chins ups. I just did chins for rock climbing, could do 15 chins and curled 50kg when I picked up a barbell for the first time...

But do rows, bench and overhead press to keep the balance... Or end up with fucked posture like me.

From too many chins...

All I did was rock climbing/chins for too long... not enough rows and other things. I don't know exactly how, the shoulder girdle is really complex, perhaps it wasnt just that to blame... But I'm sure it didnt help.

Chinups and rows helped t flesh out my back, its really noticeable especially if you're a newbie. Man, I'm 6 ft and if I was any less than 70kg I'd look like an emancipated slave child. yikes!

Everyone's built differently. I look quite normal at 6'4 and 90kg. I could probably get to this weight now and still bench 120+, which would hardly be 'weak'. He's skinny but it doesn't help to make him feel like a freak....

276253_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Jackie-Chan_1280x1024.jpg

This is a simple problem to fix.

Flow the PTC beginner program on this site. This program will last you easily 12 months.

Next. eat more. I don't agree with eating everything in sight and turning yourself into a fat fuck though.

Aim for .5kg weight gain a week initially. If you don't gain this, eat more. If you gain over this, eat a bit less. Should be no problem for you for a while but if adding too much fat slow weight gain back to a kg a month.

Do this for at least 3 years then go on a nice slow cut.

This is a simple problem to fix.

Flow the PTC beginner program on this site. This program will last you easily 12 months.

Next. eat more. I don't agree with eating everything in sight and turning yourself into a fat fuck though.

Aim for .5kg weight gain a week initially. If you don't gain this, eat more. If you gain over this, eat a bit less. Should be no problem for you for a while but if adding too much fat slow weight gain back to a kg a month.

Do this for at least 3 years then go on a nice slow cut.

Some of the best advice I have read, 3yrs seems like a long time which it is but to do things properly it takes time and you will benefit in the long term....