• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transdermal Peptide Questions

sjay

Ive been thinking about starting peptides for help in general recovery, minor injuries and sore joints.

For a few reasons, im not able to inject daily but can get GHRP6 and CJC 1295 in transdermal creams from a friend. However, i'd rather use Mod-GRF to avoid the "GH bleed" but thats not available as a cream. I guess i have 3 options then:

1. GHRP6 on its own daily
2. GHRP6 and CJC cream daily and maybe cycle the CJC to minimise the "bleed"
3. GHRP6 cream and inject Mod-GRF once or twice a week

Which option would you take? Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Just found this graph:

gh-pulse.jpg

Looks like cjc 1295 is pretty much useless...

LOL Why bother?

Lifes to short to be half stepping, you aren't a half stepper are ya sjay?

CJC-1295 isn't useless, you just need to combine it with a GHRP.

Yeah I only noticed later that the graph shows CJC1295 on its own so not a fair comparison really.

Oni, I read the thread from the other forum you linked showing HGH levels blood tests after GHRP/GHRH use. Shame that Ipam is so weak compared to the others. If i was ever to go daily for anti-aging/recovery it would be my choice due to lack of side effects. However with those doses its too damn expensive anyway.

Ive had elevated prolactin levels in the past so perhaps GHRP2/6 is a bit too much of a gamble even for anti-aging doses.

Yeah I only noticed later that the graph shows CJC1295 on its own so not a fair comparison really.

Oni, I read the thread from the other forum you linked showing HGH levels blood tests after GHRP/GHRH use. Shame that Ipam is so weak compared to the others. If i was ever to go daily for anti-aging/recovery it would be my choice due to lack of side effects. However with those doses its too damn expensive anyway.

Ive had elevated prolactin levels in the past so perhaps GHRP2/6 is a bit too much of a gamble even for anti-aging doses.

IIRC ipam wasn't weak, it's just very dose responsive where as GHRP2/6 are not.
1mg of ipam a day along with a GHRH got amazing results- I don't think many people would be able to afford that though and you can probably be on 5ui of HGH for a similar price. Both would put your IGF in the low to mid 500's from what I've seen