• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Primoteston 250

quad dog

Hi Gang , I'm after some constructive advice , Hip surgery last year and its taking a long time to recover , still have some imbalances but PT is helping me in the right direction
(Training 5 times a week cycling 5 times a week , just started jogging on tread mill )
Stat’s , 44yo , 82Kg
14% b/f (might be less as I have cut down on the bulking shakes & starting to train harder with more mobility),
Diet ultra clean that suit (A-) diet , blood test is good. Zero alcohol & zero drugs, no process food sources , lots of freshly made organic veggie juice & fruit juices..
bp 119 /58 avg resting heart rate 48bpm,
Been keeping fit & sports training most of my adult life , I’m also labour worker & enjoying lifting
So why I'm here ,???
, Its my first First cycle I'm pinning 1 x 250mg Primoteston a week ( rather large needles I thought) , planned for 9 weeks ,
PCT 2 x 20 mg Tamoxifen (nolvadex)a day for 30 days .
Q1... , is that acceptable for first cycle , ?
Q2.... I have 100 blue heart dbol should I use 2 a day for the first 4 weeks along with some ?
liv52 & milk thistle. ,
Q3 I know its a low dose but I want to be on the safe side , therefor I would not need and HCG ?
I dont want to sound rude BUT, I would only like you reply if you have experience in anabolic use . Im quite normal and I just might come across a bit strange as this is my first forum post . CHeers

Last edited:
Lost a lot of condition right side leg ..ie muscle wasting , as well as pushing through a plateau I would like to see more gains .

Sore Nipples

Wondered if anyone can help without chewing my ass off , Its my first cycle and I am doing everything that was advised to me .
Im using 250mg Primoteston ( for 9 week cycle & I know its a small dosage and the duration is short , but I wanted to play it safe )
Im on the 5th week now . on the third week I started dbol 30mg a day planed to run 4 weeks (1 blue heart morning , noon , night . )
I woke up this morning my nipples are sore ,& very slight puffnes around the edge or the nipple on 1 tit ,I have stoped dbol , I have Nola for PCT . I was told for this being a short cycle and with the low sides of primo every thing would be safe.. Any advice thanks

9 weeks isn't long enough. It will take 4 or 5 weeks for levels to build up in the body, especially with a lower dose like 250mg. That gives you 4-5 weeks "on".

Now you don't have a lot of gear so I'm going to give my usual suggestion of halving the amount of gear that you're on and taking it for twice as long. So that will be 125mg of testosterone a week. Take 20mg of dbol a day for the entire cycle and just run until you're out of test. Also I don't understand why you're doing it for 9 weeks when there is 10ml in the vial, why not do it for 10 weeks and use everything up?

You've used up 5ml and have 5ml left. 125mg a week will give you another 10 weeks on. Drop the dbol to 20mg a day and take it before bed. Take 10mg of nolva a day for two weeks while your hormones stabilise then remove it until after you finish the cycle.

It doesn't sound like you're taking a lot but you're going to be giving yourself roughly double the androgens of a 20 year old with it and that is PLENTY. You're already around double with 250mg a week so you're getting the same benefit with the advantage of being able to run it longer

Primoteston (Bayer) is 250mg depo pre loaded syringe , I went this way as there is no mixing , & would reduce the risk of infection ,ect .

if i were you i would frontload the primo on day 1, that way it reaches peak blood concentration straight away.
i'd take the dbol at 30mg/day from week 1 until they run out, and i'd also take 1000mg of krill oil per day while on cycle to keep your cholesterol in check. steroids can effect this SIGNIFICANTLY, even over a short cycle like yours.
personally, i'd be taking HCG all the way through the cycle at 500iu/week split into 2 doses (and even for 3-4 doses after). you could probably be getting away with using it just during pct (or during the first 2 week after pinning, before starting the serm) as the cycle is short so leydig cell desensitization wouldn't be too severe, but i'm a safe rather than sorry kinda guy. the hcg will mimic the action of LH in the body, keeping your testes producing testosterone while on cycle, helping to keep recovery rate at it's maximum.
i'd also add some DAA to your pct, to help the process along. can be bought very cheaply in bulk powder from ebay and 100g should be enough to get the job done.

good luck with the cycle

Krill oil sucks dick and has less EPA/DHA than fish oil
Don't be bought in by shitty marketing

0-

Thanks . Adex is giving me the sweats and im not getting any sleep
how long can you cruise on test E @ 250mg a week ?
Im going to finish this cycle and start another without dbol ( alto its helping me train like crazy & giving me god gains ). how long would wait between cycles ?