• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Food pyramid

wingman

Super M0derator
577107_10151527871148024_672673654_n.jpg

Bacon and eggs in the base where they belong!

vege's are at the bottom, your in denial if you think meat is

swap 2 tier with 5

vege's are at the bottom, your in denial if you think meat is

swap 2 tier with 5

The whole pyramid is fucked up. Why are veggies even in there. Where is the pizza and fish and chips group. Where the hell are all the carbs. I want my bread, potatoes and pasta. What about chocolate.

Initially I thought this pyramid was a piss take but it looks like some Paleo wank off pyramid. It's a piece of shit all round.

Initially I thought this pyramid was a piss take but it looks like some Paleo wank off pyramid. It's a piece of shit all round.

So what exactly is wrong with it in your expert opinion??

Please explain.

That is exactly how I have been eating for the last few month, never felt better in my life.

Or is it because it does not contain precessed rubbish (read empty calories) like bread and pasta:rolleyes:

So what exactly is wrong with it in your expert opinion??

Please explain.

That is exactly how I have been eating for the last few month, never felt better in my life.

Or is it because it does not contain precessed rubbish (read empty calories) like bread and pasta:rolleyes:

Excluding whole food groups is hardly a balanced diet.

Grains are a perfectly fine food. You don't seriously believe they are empty calories do you.

It seems to only include green veggies. What about the rest?

Virtually no carbs. What's wrong with potato and sweet potato ect.

Fruit up the top. Pointing out we should only eat fruit occasionally. Lol. And i am assuming according to the pictures it is continuing with the extreme low carb theme only eat fruits like berries because they are low carb. Lol Ok.

It is a very limited diet and not what I would call a balanced diet at all and just an extreme low carb approach.