• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

here we again...

Ill be honest I only buy natural unflavoured whey coz of all the bullshit added and u get more for the same price eg not having 250 grams of dextrose added but seriously this is just stupid like the dumb bitch that says its bad like smoking and u can't tell them to stop like wtf haggis u dont reolace meals with it n e way!!! Another misinformed member of the pubkic who uses shit the wrong way and complains! ! Duh

Pftt...

Nutritionist everywhere should hang there heads in shame..

"They don't eat protein for breakfast or lunch, then they have half a cow at dinner," she said. "That's one huge serve at night, but it's important to have protein through the day, and some people don't have the time to make sure they have something in the fridge and cook it. So it's protein in a very convenient form."

Melbourne mother of two-year-old twins Katerina Suszko, 36, started drinking one for lunch every day instead of eating a meal to try to lose weight, as well as a second one later in the day as a snack."But straight away I'd get a horrid, horrid ache in my stomach, and I'd be bloated and gassy," Ms Suszko said. "I'd look like I was four to five months pregnant. I think I had a reaction to the sweeteners that many used, as well as the casein [milk proteins].''But it's hard to warn people that they could get a bad reaction until they do. It's like telling smokers cigarettes are bad; they won't believe you."

But the dumb bitch contunued to take her optislim and not consider exercise for four months..pfft some one should track this fuckwit down and bitch slap the mut...

Melbourne mother of two-year-old twins Katerina Suszko, 36, started drinking one for lunch every day instead of eating a meal to try to lose weight, as well as a second one later in the day as a snack."But straight away I'd get a horrid, horrid ache in my stomach, and I'd be bloated and gassy," Ms Suszko said. "I'd look like I was four to five months pregnant. I think I had a reaction to the sweeteners that many used, as well as the casein [milk proteins].''But it's hard to warn people that they could get a bad reaction until they do. It's like telling smokers cigarettes are bad; they won't believe you."

But the dumb bitch contunued to take her optislim and not consider exercise for four months..pfft some one should track this fuckwit down and bitch slap the mut...

sounds more like lactose intolerance.

Funny that they mention the 180 nutrition guys
bunch of pseudo science promoting crossfit nutters

e.g How to fix leaky gut & dysbiosis | Protein Supplements ? Protein Superfood ? 180 Nutrition

their protein powders taste okay (tolerable ) but very full of bits from all the seeds

This article was obviously paid for to flog off hes own crap line of over priced shit...grass feed or not its pasturised and spray dried n e way it wont make s difference. I wonder if hes seeds are gmo free since 90% off the sunflower seeds are and even science cant tell the difference

This article was obviously paid for to flog off hes own crap line of over priced shit...grass feed or not its pasturised and spray dried n e way it wont make s difference. I wonder if hes seeds are gmo free since 90% off the sunflower seeds are and even science cant tell the difference

I doubt they are gm free

Highest Quality Whey Protein Isolate and Chemical Free, Australia Grown Ingredients | Protein Supplements ? Protein Superfood ? 180 Nutrition
180 Natural Protein Superfood - Vegan Formula | Protein Supplements ? Protein Superfood ? 180 Nutrition

claims its organically sourced and all Australian except for using NZ whey but no mention of gm
FAQS about 180 Natural Protein Superfood | Protein Supplements ? Protein Superfood ? 180 Nutrition

Id rather ny corn feed whey over hes round up laced sunflower kernals n e day...lmao at the part where they some proteins are getting ppl fat haha really I thought going over calorie surplus was responsible for that lmaooo

That was a laugh:rolleyes:

What a stupid article....now to have my mid afternoon protein shake so I don't starve through this arvos workout:D