• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The IPF took over from the XPC (I think) after a couple of piss poor events by the XPC and in the process signed the deal for exclusivity. The Arnold is a sports expo so I hardly think PL is the only tested sport, just the only one tested out of the PL/BB/SM genre.

Its due to the fact the Doherty is the number 1 bbing promoter in Oz but is also strongly CAPO aligned and fucking hates Wilks, but how they got around the legal agreement I'm unsure.

Golden State Pro - Scorecard.

7ema8ybu.jpg

Mike Matarrazzo in ICU.

Friends I need you all again, Please pray for my dear friend Mike matarazzo who is in a fight for his life, Mike is struggling with heart complications and things got worse, he has been by my side since 1992, Thru my prison sentence and all my ups and downs he has been my loyal friend/brother, I need you friends on this one, Let's show our LORD were here for Michael and his family, My heart is in pain for a man I love more than words can say, thank you all friends, GOD bless, Lacey Matarazzo

RIP Harold Poole

Harold Poole (born December 25, 1943 died August 7, 2014 in Louisville, Kentucky) is a former AAU, IFBB and WBBG professional bodybuilder.

Poole's athleticism was apparent very early on. He was quarterback on his football team at Shortridge High School in Indianapolis, placed fourth in the state high school wrestling championships, ran 440 yards in 50 seconds and put the 12 pound shot 55 feet.

In 1960, Poole entered the AAU Mr. America and, at the age of 16, took 18th place. His final AAU teen opportunity came in June 1963, where he won most muscular, but was the runner-up to Vern Weaver. Three months later, Poole switched to the IFBB and, at age 19, he won the Mr. Universe. In 1964, he became the first African-American to be named IFBB Mr. America. Starting in 1965, Poole became the only man to compete in the first three Mr. Olympia contests finishing runner-up to Larry Scott in the first two Olympias.

He retired from bodybuilding competition following the 1982 IFBB Night Of Champions, where he placed outside the top 10. He lived in Florida, where he continued to train with weights and practice martial arts until the end of 2010, when he moved to New York City. He was inducted to the IFBB Hall of Fame in 2004 and the WBBG Hall of Fame in 2007. In 2008, Poole was voted the Greatest Teenage Bodybuilder of All-Time.

CONTESTS & TITLES:

Mr America - AAU, 18th

Mr America - AAU, 4th
Junior Mr America - AAU, Central Overall Winner

Mr America - AAU, 2nd
Mr North America - AAU, Winner

Mr America - AAU, 2nd
Teen Mr America - AAU, 2nd
Universe - IFBB, Overall Winner

Mr America - IFBB, Overall Winner

Olympia - IFBB, 2nd

Olympia - IFBB, 2nd

Pro Mr America - WBBG, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 3rd

Pro Mr America - WBBG, Winner

Mr USA - IFBB, Tall, 1st

Mr World - IFBB, Tall, 3rd

Night of Champions - IFBB, 11th

Canada Pro Cup - IFBB, 9th
Grand Prix New England - IFBB, 9th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 6th

World Pro Championships - IFBB, 9th

2ygyrega.jpg

RIP Mike Matarrazzo.
Died waiting for a heart transplant.

b70b3b6916bdaec4a8a2d5ea16f1a36f.jpg
c1ed779753940e3eaf73d26539042566.jpg
b1de272fafa23d507d65813785b2570c.jpg
70c7cd7997de8cd503fea48835c41f52.jpg

Fark. He was one of the main reasons I got into weights. Loved his physique and attitude. Damn. He was on the cover of the first Flex mag I ever bought.

Ronnie a father again.

b511b600abdcde063880e67839f3ccd8.jpg

Words from the Champ-

"ronniecoleman8
Looks who's home, it's baby Laila. Almost one week after being born a lil premature baby Laila was taken from mama and immediately put on oxygen because her lil lungs were not filling up with enough sir because she was breathing way too fast for it to happen. Of course I took to IG, Facebook and Twitter and asked you guys to pray for her and the response was immediate as she was taken off the big oxygen mask. Here it is 2 days later after constant monitoring she's home for good to be with the rest of the family. I'm gonna take a second to once again thank all you guys for your prayers and thoughtful comments and also here we go when I'm thinking you guys for praying I'm thanking everybody included in this process meaning Dr's #, Nurses, Janitorial Staff, and everyone who God put in this world and gave special gifts too. Nobody asked to be here and we're all here to serve God and his Will. So when I'm asking you guys for your prayers of course it all goes back to God and the special gifts he gives us all. None of us wouldn't exist without God and the special gifts he gives us all. I'm always gonna give all praises to God and his Will. Of course I can go on and on and on but I'm just say happy that Laila's home so I'll leave it there with utmost gratitude to all you guys and your prayers and wonderful comments. I love and I thank you guys very much from the bottom of my heart. Laila's home, Yeah Buddy!!!!!!!!!"

Blessings.
Strength & Honor!

Praise be to God always that baby's doing well, and I wish everyone with a baby or a child the best of heath, as nothing is worthy or meaningful if it wasn't for health, first and foremost.

Last edited:
IFBB Olympia Qualification Point System - 2015 Edition

The IFBB Professional League, in conjunction with Joe Weider’s Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend, announces the 2014 Olympia Qualification Series, a points-based system that determines qualifiers for all eight Olympia divisions.

The Olympia Qualification Series awards points to competitors placing 2nd to 5th at Pro League events. At the end of the Olympia qualifying season, the five competitors with the highest point totals in the Olympia Qualification Series qualify to compete at the Olympia.

Since the winner of each competition automatically qualifies, no points are awarded for first place. Additionally, competitors placing in the top 5 at the Olympia automatically qualify for the following year.

Points and qualifications in the 2014 Olympia Qualification Series are awarded as follows:

TIER 1 – ARNOLD CLASSIC (USA)
2nd – 8 Points
3rd – 7 Points
4th – 6 Points
5th – 5 Points

TIER 2 –ARNOLD CLASSIC (SPAIN), NEW YORK PRO, PRAGUE PRO, DUBAI PRO
2nd – 6 Points
3rd – 5 Points
4th – 4 Points
5th – 3 Points

TIER 3 – ARNOLD CLASSIC (BRAZIL), PITTSBURGH PRO, CHINA PRO
2nd – 5 Points
3rd – 4 Points
4th – 3 Points
5th – 2 Points

TIER 4 – ALL OTHER PRO LEAGUE COMPETITIONS
2nd – 4 Points
3rd – 3 Points
4th – 2 Points
5th – 1 Point

To view the Olympia Qualification Series standings, as well as the current qualifiers
for Olympia Weekend, visit IFBB Professional League , Mr. Olympia 2014 or 302 Found.

dexters the man. he's been so consistent for so long.

so long as he controls his belly.

Yep. I hope he takes it out. Although it seems Shawn Rhodden will be competing as well so he'll have stiff competition.