• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Anyone going to this?

2013-aust-championships.jpg

2013 Arnold Madrid Rosters

Bodybuilding fans in Europe are soon to be in for a treat! Just a few short weeks after the 2013 Mr. Olympia, Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Dennis Wolf, and Shawn Rhoden are set to meet again on stage in Madrid at the 2013 Arnold Classic Europe.

ARNOLD CLASSIC EUROPE 2013

13madrid-competitorlist_menbb.gif

ace2013-cartel-front-01.png

Last edited:
Interested to see how Alexey Lesukov goes in the arnold Classic Europe. He's a giant of a man.

Yeah he looked sensational.
After 7 years too. He truly is The Blonde Myth.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Arnold Classic Europe Vids.

[YOUTUBE]HcCVIf4Gytc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Wg9gRKsUOJI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
A reminder that this is on this weekend.
I expect updates [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION];

Fuck i should've got tickets.

Just heading there on sunday arvo for a few hours. Will try & get pics, not sure what the venue or my seats will be like!

No guest poser this year unless Shawn drops his daks?
Prolly in great shape still. Love that guy (no homo)

2013 EVSL IFBB Prague Pro Full Video Wrap Up!

MENS OPEN FINAL ReSULTS

1. KAI GREENE $60,000
2. DEXTER JACKSON $30,000
3. BRANCH WARREN $20,000
4. FRED SMALLS $10,000
5. WILLIAM BONAC
6. TONEY FREEMAN
7. LIONEL BEYEKE
8. ROBERT PIOTRKOWICZ
9. DALIBOR HAJEK
10. CLARENCE DEVIS

[YOUTUBE]KrfxKoRfvsE[/YOUTUBE]