• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kevin Levrone

1522276_10151605210207325_1318247084_n.jpg

I think he is natural, looks much smaller and strength levels have dropped right away.

Still looks good.

I highly doubt many former pro bodybuilders would be able to go completing natural.....I would say they would need to be on at least TRT...

maybe, but I will go with what the man says himself. I believe him. He would be the ultimate bs artist if he was taking.

Some people believe in jesus, I believe in kevin levrone.

Some believed in Armstrong too - and there weren't many things he wasn't using (despite being the "most tested athlete in the world")

Edit: Not saying he is or isn't - but after Armstrong was outed, I now believe pretty much anyone can "get away with it"

IFBB pro's or former ones do not have to be outed. Everyone knows they are on, even the Fed.

Some believed in Armstrong too - and there weren't many things he wasn't using (despite being the "most tested athlete in the world")

Edit: Not saying he is or isn't - but after Armstrong was outed, I now believe pretty much anyone can "get away with it"

True, but levrone would never say you can be clean to succeed in professional bb.

I had a mate who won aussies on gear, and when he went off for a few years, still looked pretty good. He was 87kg ripped on gear, 80kg ripped without, at height of 5 feet 7.

For a guy like levrone, his natural best would stil be good given the high level he achieved on drugs.

He may be fibbing, but I am inclined to believe him given how much smaller and weaker he is now.

Having said that, he now reckons he is now 4% bodyfat at 224 pounds and is now going to put some beef on while staying ripped.