• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA)?

Z

Zoltan

Does anyone know if and where this is available in Australia.?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Not as effective especially when you have preexisting 17a AAS related issues

Hey thanks.

Did look at that brand at overseas store but postage a bit ridiculous. Great it is in Melbourne.

There is a new Australian Distributor now for Anteaus Labs google it and you will find them.....

I'm using Cycle Guard now for 4 weeks, going to start my second bottle soon. Gotta say no matter how high I run orals so far no change in my piss colour, but think I got some stomach issues going on, still not sure what it is though..............

I'm using Cycle Guard now for 4 weeks, going to start my second bottle soon. Gotta say no matter how high I run orals so far no change in my piss colour, but think I got some stomach issues going on, still not sure what it is though..............

Ahh thats good to hear Wicked Supps cycle guard is an awesome product, very good selection of ingredients in it. Quite a few people have said the exact same thing you have said about it, clear urine when on it. 1 guy ran loads of gear and did have to take double but i think he was on 6g or something crazy.

Last edited:
Ahh thats good to hear Wicked Supps cycle guard is an awesome product, very good selection of ingredients in it. Quite a few people have said the exact same thing you have said about it, clear urine when on it. 1 guy ran loads of gear and did have to take double but i think he was on 6g or something crazy.

Yeah so far so good, no signs of liver toxicity like acid coming from the stomach either. I do make sure too drink plenty of fluids also, and in this cold weather that can be hard. I keep waiting for my piss to go dark but so far no change.

Do you see any issue in running it for more than 2 months? it says 2 months on the bottle, so if someone wants to cycle longer what do you think?

Yeah so far so good, no signs of liver toxicity like acid coming from the stomach either. I do make sure too drink plenty of fluids also, and in this cold weather that can be hard. I keep waiting for my piss to go dark but so far no change.

Do you see any issue in running it for more than 2 months? it says 2 months on the bottle, so if someone wants to cycle longer what do you think?

We have had a few guys on it for 9 months +, we have to put a usage time on it being a liver supplement...otherwise it's pretty right to run however long you like.