• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

which one is best suited...

unibum

So went to make an order and I noticed you either get a fat burner or
a test booster.

As a skinny 21yr old which if any would be suitable?

I want to place the order but hate to end up with something useless to me.

move this or delete this as you see fit.

I've been using a test booster for the past 2 weeks. Noticed absolutely nothing so far. Fat burners are generally just caffeine AFAIK- probably better than nothing but just have a coffee.........

Last edited:
Hey I only ask this as its been given to me...

I personally dont think I need either but hey its been offered so..

Get the Fat burner and give it to a fat mate, or get the test booster and give it to some old bloke:p

See if they give you some WPI/WPC or Creatine instead....something you can use:)

Get the Fat burner and give it to a fat mate, or get the test booster and give it to some old bloke

See if they give you some WPI/WPC or Creatine instead....something you can use

I wish promotion is only for those two