• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

WPI from EBay??

Oilucy

Just wondering if anyone can comment on the No Bull brand of 100% WPI they sell on Ebay. It is way cheaper than Horleys, Evolve etc so I just want to make sure it's ok or are there differences in quality of protein which would see this as inferior?

no bull supplements sell through their website too, not just ebay. I have used them in the past, and aside from some very, very minor quality issues (flavourings not totally mixed through) they were fine. I alternate between no bull, professional and bulk nutrients.

Highly recommend Nobull WPI, awaiting my 10kg order to arrive tomorrow, been using them exclusively for the last two years, pure protein with minimal additives (just enough to flavour), have also ordered some natural WPI this time around to try, with nil additives.

Beats Horleys by a mile. Like comparing a Ferrari to a Hyundai Excel.

You are buying pure protein here, not some blend of WPI WPC and some inferior cheap proteins mixed in as dillers to maximize profit margins.

Thanks Big Mick it sounds like it is definitely worth buying - off to place an order now and no longer worried I was buying something cheap and inferior
Thanks guys!

Thanks Big Mick it sounds like it is definitely worth buying - off to place an order now and no longer worried I was buying something cheap and inferior
Thanks guys!

Nobull are site sponsors here....

You can find him posting on the forum here from time to time...

Bulk nutrients is the other one worth trying... Also site sponsors and regular posters...

Hi Oilucy! About 5% of our sales are through our eBay site. You're better off buying from our site to take advantage of the $9.95 flat rate shipping, cheaper prices and greater variety of products. Feel free to post any questions you may have

Also, do you guys use 100% WPI or Hydrolyzed 100% WPI - I'm new to all of this and on a Bit of a budget so wondering whether the extra $$ will make a noticeable difference between the two powders

Also, do you guys use 100% WPI or Hydrolyzed 100% WPI - I'm new to all of this and on a Bit of a budget so wondering whether the extra $$ will make a noticeable difference between the two powders

Normal wpi is perfectly fine.

If your on a budget perhaps even look into WPC

WPC is fine unless you are watching carbs closely.

Personally I prefer WPI for taste though.

WPC is all you need.... It's much cheaper...

Only need to go to WPI if you find WPC a bit hard on the stomach...

You will gain no extra benefit from WPI or hydrolyzed.... Other then there seems to be some nicer flavours... Although I've never had a problem with WPC flavours...

The more important thing to concentrate on is your total protein intake for the day /week.. Irrespective of the protein source.. (eat more meat fish eggs).

Use the protein shakes to hit your protein macros.... Hence it makes no real difference whether you choose WPI or WPC...

Just wanted to add that I bought the No Bull WPI and am really happy with it. Perfect flavour and fast delivery not to mention a great price. Will definitely buy from them again.

just wondering what your thoughts are to the ebay seller named paulsbulldogs? He's from Melbourne and sells 6kg whey for 110 with shipping. Looks dodgy to me

just wondering what your thoughts are to the ebay seller named paulsbulldogs? He's from Melbourne and sells 6kg whey for 110 with shipping. Looks dodgy to me

Funny thing is I just won an auction from him on Saturday 3 kgs of wpi for 50...he has a good rating and its through pay pal do its protected. Im paying for it tonite. So will let u know how it goes

Funny thing is I just won an auction from him on Saturday 3 kgs of wpi for 50...he has a good rating and its through pay pal do its protected. Im paying for it tonite. So will let u know how it goes
cheers mate. Quite skeptical. Part of me thinks he's using a chitload of pixie dust inside that garage of his.