• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
To be fair on Joe, I don't think he had any sinister motivation in his question. I took it as an honest question about whether training methods differ.

I am a stakeholder how? I don't powerlift or do roids. Are you accusing me. Lol.

For someone who is now not a stakeholder, you seem to manage to come up with some excessively rash and emotive responses.

I am not sure that my assumption that you are a stakeholder is an accusation.

If you have an interest in sports and community related issues, then you are a stakeholder in the PED debate. If not, why comment?

I'd be interested to see pictures of Dan Green before he took up lifting.

Is it correct to say his lifting career is relatively short?

It was anoounced tonight that Dan Green will compete at GPC Australia Nationals held in Melbourne on June 14th-16th at Rydges Bell St Preston.

He will be conducting seminars whilst he is here and also training at PTC Frankston.

With all due respect I think this would have gone a lot smoother if this had been made clear it was an advertisement rather than a topic to discuss.

The idea of a forum is to discuss things, and for members to have respect for fellow members thoughts whether they agree or not.

While on gear u allow for faster recovery between workouts. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know u just increase volume and intensity.

IF dan is on gear be smart about the way u absorb the info and program accordingly.Decrease the volume and increase rest days if your natty.

I'm more wanting to go to his seminar to learn the technical aspects of lifting.

Such as the great sumo he has and how he programs around it. What assistance order of exercises. What exercise he deems usefull etc. Hence the relevance of steroids does not come into play here.

Thanks was just asking the question didn't mean to start a drama on the forums. I don't judge people on that topic I just didn't know. Probably should have prefaced it a bit or made that clear, it's a touchy subject evidently.

I've read writers say that the training regimes for the user/non-user are worlds apart and what is written for users should not be attempted by a non-user. That point was really hammered through in a book I read hence the question.

Last edited:
As a side note, Ill be trying my hardest to get Dan Green into my gym, even if its just for a session. He out totals me by 200kg..... and didnt use wraps.... Im sure Ill pick up plenty of great info

That'd be priceless

How relevant is advice given from steroid users for non steroid users?

I personally don't think steroids change the game that much, they just make amplify the effects of training. This is not the same for elite body building though, after a point you're just getting the work in and increasing the drugs ;)

Re-opened.
Moved all the crap to the Off-topic strength thread. I'll delete the garbage later. CBF right now.