• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Southern research co australia shut down??

spb

I have just been on the southern research co website and noticed they no longer ship to australia. they used to have a distribution warehouse in australia. Im assuming it was one of the companies shut down after the recent drugs in sport commission. any other companies have a local distributor in australia still?

premium peptides
they sometimes go down for maintenance, so don't shit yourself if it's not online

given the NRL and AFL drama, you can expect a lot more attention to Aust sites in coming months.

As news stories can have a profound impact on govt policy, i suspect a whole lot more resources will go into this policy area.

any other companies have a local distributor in australia still?

It would be stupid to put that shit up on here don't you think.

Your better off finding some dude that has access to the stuff, he probably has access to all types of stuff, i woudn't talk on here mate, think smart.

I told you all before this shit will blow over because of the anti-ageing clinics

I told you all before this shit will blow over because of the anti-ageing clinics

That is a valid point. Juice, peps and hgh will still be available in oz on prescription. How can they ever control that to a fine point, i'm sure they can spend more time controlling other drugs that cause more harm to society.