• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bn preworkout 101

Pottsy

Hey guys, just a quick one. Recently purchased a 250g pouch of Lime flavoured 101. Is the bag supposed to have an easy tear at the top above the resealable section? Also the scoop was missing from inside, does this happen often?

The Lime flavour was very acidic tasting to the point where myself and my friend are not keen to try it again. Is this how the new formula tastes or is it just the lime?

Also it says 10g protein per 12g serve. Is this right?

Thanks

I've had scoop missing before. 10g of protein per 12g in a PW lol.

Hey guys, just a quick one. Recently purchased a 250g pouch of Lime flavoured 101. Is the bag supposed to have an easy tear at the top above the resealable section? Also the scoop was missing from inside, does this happen often?

The Lime flavour was very acidic tasting to the point where myself and my friend are not keen to try it again. Is this how the new formula tastes or is it just the lime?

Also it says 10g protein per 12g serve. Is this right?

Thanks

Not too many pre workouts that taste good. I assume you are consuming it for energy at the gym. If so, not much to say but just forget about the taste and swig that bad boy down.

Not too many pre workouts that taste good. I assume you are consuming it for energy at the gym. If so, not much to say but just forget about the taste and swig that bad boy down.

^^^^^^ This.

It is what it is, just drink it, most supplements taste like arse.

The Orange flavour is no better, its kinda like eating Orange juice concentrate.

Diluting it doesn't help much, best result is drinking it in pineapple juice.

I just checked their website and you're right, it does say 10g of protein per 12g serve, must be a typo!

Pre Workout 101

Funny what you say about the lime flavour, I've heard another guy absolutely hate the orange flavour but love the lime, everyone is different!

If you get in touch with BN regarding the scoop and nutritional error they should help you out.

Contact Us

Thanks for the replies.

As for the flavour ill just chug it down nice and quick like I do with all of them.

There's no nutritional error. A heap of those ingredients are simply a form of protein. Hence they are given a caloric value.

Yes I'm retarded actually I wasn't doing my conversion to kilojoules correctly! Bonus protein!

I went through a 250g bag of the Lime BN PW 101.

I didn't mind the taste compared to other PW like craze and meso, as said they aren't designed to taste good. If they taste good odds are its full of artificial crap and sweetners etc.

I had to use 2-3 doses so 24-30 per serve as I wasn't getting any buzz or notable energy etc. At that rate the bag went very quick. Only ever got slight tingles occasionally and often had a weird head ache after using it sometimes.

Personally I'm going back to using Craze.

There's no nutritional error. A heap of those ingredients are simply a form of protein. Hence they are given a caloric value.

Cheers, richottr.

Betaine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine and Beta Alanine all make up the 10 gram of protein in the nutritional panel.

Citrulline Malate is just over 2/3rds protein as the Malic Acid component to it has no protein.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

There's a very good discussion on another forum regarding this topic, some of you may be interested:

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through a 250g bag of the Lime BN PW 101.

I didn't mind the taste compared to other PW like craze and meso, as said they aren't designed to taste good. If they taste good odds are its full of artificial crap and sweetners etc.

I had to use 2-3 doses so 24-30 per serve as I wasn't getting any buzz or notable energy etc. At that rate the bag went very quick. Only ever got slight tingles occasionally and often had a weird head ache after using it sometimes.

Personally I'm going back to using Craze.

whats craze like??
i was happy with hemo rage, but cant find it anymore with the same ingredients...
I tried the BN one and got more energy from consuming a banana, honey & gatorade pre-workout.

whats craze like??
i was happy with hemo rage, but cant find it anymore with the same ingredients...
I tried the BN one and got more energy from consuming a banana, honey & gatorade pre-workout.

The best to date. Tried most of them and I have to have a high dosage also. Craze felt the cleanest and pure if that makes sense. No instant hit or come down (crash, head aches etc), just a long euphoric feeling. It does not give the tingles (no b.a). I preferred the berry lemonade. Get tubs for about $50 on eBay. It also lasts a while because I found I didn't need as much.

I heard there are a lot of fake Craze going around, how do you know the ebay seller is legit with this shit??

I bought a kilo of lime flavour... Been chugging it down for the last two weeks. Find it to work well, except having to use about 3 large scoops. Tastes alright, I like the mix, and it stays pretty much clear, no purple looking shit like most others. Miss my dmaa

Jeez., I got the orange and i thought that taste's terrible ! :eek:

Never had the taste issue with NoExplode, Gaspari SuperPump, Mesomorph and Jack3d but with the BN 101 its almost unbearable !

I know its more pure and all that, but is the expectation of having a supplement that dosent taste like arse unreasonable ?

I was kinda hoping the lime taste's better :(

I guess i'll have to order 250g of it to find out with how things are. :confused: