• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

60g of creatine a day for 1 month

goto 67.5 so u can battle against Yianni

Haha, Yianni
I'm more worried about Kristos at nationals

I might beat Yianni on squat/deadlift but my bench will let me down. I'm not going to be competitive until I am filling out the 75kg class at the very least

Haha, Yianni
I'm more worried about Kristos at nationals

I might beat Yianni on squat/deadlift but my bench will let me down. I'm not going to be competitive until I am filling out the 75kg class at the very least

what squat and dead did u get at Limbo¿ and was that at at 75?

160/80/210 @65.1kg
I plan on being in the 75kg by nationals. But if I cut hard enough I might be lifting at 67.5kg

Yianni squatted 195 last night

lil-wayne-funny-face.jpg

Gonna try to get back into the Creatine. Got 1.5kg sitting around taking up space. You reckon its a waste [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

How did I miss this thread - what was the verdict @0ni:

At my body weight, more than 20g was pointless
But I do notice a difference up to 20g a day

I find I can do more sets, I don't get more reps or get stronger as such but can do more sets and so that can help with gains.