• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The movie is almost cartoony; with all the smash cuts and over the top stunts. But it kind of works. It reminded me of the game Carmageddon.

I think for what this movie tried to do, it hit the nail on the head. The violence is no hold barred as well. If people don't like this, it's because the movie didn't go in the apocalyptic direction that some people might have wanted.

Is this a re-boot of the first movie or a completely different story line that has nothing to do with the original movie?

Went and saw it on the weekend, not a bad action flick, but for my liking could have easily been called something else not related to Mad Max

Is this a re-boot of the first movie or a completely different story line that has nothing to do with the original movie?

The director said it's neither. However Max has the same name, same clothes, same car and same injuries from earlier movies. I would say this is a reboot. It's like they've taken the same character and dropped him into a slightly alternate universe. I think they did this as maintaining continuity from 30 years ago would be too hard.

saw a cam, it was kinda good but kinda hella corny, and he was limited the entire flick.

the one good performance he did was off camera and he came back bloody, somehome mysteriously took out a force they couldn't on wheels?? meh. the originals were more believable, they holywooded it too much imo.

After thinking about it a little more I don't think it followed the original MM movies and could have been just as good if the Movie was called War Machine, and the Max character Named "Bill" or something unrelated.

They're planning a few squeals to this movie. One will be all about the Furiosa character.