• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Another trailer. Looks like some good stuff, but who knows, all the good bits could be in the trailers and the story could be terrible. One way to find out!

All the "BIG" critics and reviews are raving about, i'll reserve my judgement for when I see it this coming weekend, just hoping it isn't a let down as I know it wont live up to MM 1 and 2

is it worth going to the cinema to watch it?

Most movies I would say no, but I very rarely goto the cimemas, maybe once a year of that, but I think the action could be worth it with this, but only time will tell, plus the missus has some tickets which expire soon....

Most movies I would say no, but I very rarely goto the cimemas, maybe once a year of that, but I think the action could be worth it with this, but only time will tell, plus the missus has some tickets which expire soon....

I like going to the cinema to see action movies and such, where the big screen and sound does it justice.

I shall be watching on the big screen because I simply cannot wait to see Courtney Eaton in it:

courtneyEaton5.jpg

Saw this on the weekend. Not bad for a full on action movie. There's never a chance to catch your breath without constant carnage. It's getting great reviews too. I'll do a proper review in my Flickfessions thread.

Toecutter is actually in this. Not the character, but the actor. And he's a crazy bad ass.